By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you expect a "new Trailer" of FFVIIR at TGS 2018?

we are not far away from the next Tokio Game Show, but the most important thing is...will we see something new from final fantasy vii remake? would be time or is SE waiting for kingdom hearts 3 is released...

Around the Network

hell to the no. Not happening. There isn't even reason to believe we'll see one in 2019 at all either. But to be fair to Square, they did tell us we won't see anything in regards to FF7R until KH3 is out. So in a world where things make sense, we'd probably wont see anything till E3 2019

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

No.

I have no friggin ideal why they announced this game so early. Even if its close to coming out this gen, they might aswell wait for next gen to make it even better. Very disappointed on how this game has been handled. One of my favourite JRPGs now has become another tease, just like when they showed a FF7 trailer for last gen.

My prediction is:

From now til January : KH3
From Jaunary til E3 : FF15 DLC
E3 onwards: FF7Remake

Around the Network

I'd bet real money we aren't seeing anything of this game before E3 2019 if not even later.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

They'd take away all the spotlight from KH3 if they did that, so I don't think that'll happen.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Nope, I think they'll focus on KH3 at TGS. I'm so much more excited for KH3 than FF7R so that's fine by me. If they don't even show a new KH3 trailer then I will have a meltdown.

FFVII Remake Trailer exclusively debuting with KHIII......or if we really want to be wishful, Demo.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I remember back when the PS3 tech demo was shown, I joked to a friend  that we probably won'tget a FFVII remake until we are in our 30's with kids....I ain't laughing anymore. Eitherway since they announced that it was going to be an Episodic game series my expections for the game have significantly dropped; I can't see how this ends up living up the greatness of the original.