By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Microsoft ever report Xbox One console sales?

Will they?

Yes 9 14.52%

No 53 85.48%

Total:62

Since November 2014, we haven't gotten an official update from Microsoft about the Xbox one's sales, and it's frankly super frustrating at this point. We all know the PS4 is winning by a good chunk, so there isn't much of a mystery there. Do you think Microsoft will eventually reveal sales for the Xbox One, or are we forever going to be left in the dark?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

no i dont think so microsoft only reports numbers when they are in the lead. but i would like to know what the sales numbers are

Magic 8 ball says don't count on it.

As soon as they catch up to the PS4 thanks to the X1X.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Of course not. Why should they?

The are better off continuing to announce gamer playtimes.

Imagine how bad it would make them look if sony is announcing 90M and they are announcing 40M. Yet they were released in the same month of the same year.

Around the Network

If the next Xbox console knocks it out of the park then I'm sure Microsoft would be more than willing to reveal their XB1 numbers and do regular sales comparisons between the two to drive the point home that everything's fantastic.

No. Considering Xbox consoles is not the only way to play their games right now, it doesn't really make any sense.

XBOX is loosing to PS4 but still it's not a Loss.. it's just that PS4 is more popular.

I think XBOX will easily hit 60-70 milions while PS4 will hit 100

Being behind doesn't mean = looser. 60-70 mil means being relevant.

they would if they were ever in a position where it was something worth bragging about. Tides can always turn, just because they've flushed this gen they could rule with their next machine, can't tell the future.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

derpysquirtle64 said:
No. Considering Xbox consoles is not the only way to play their games right now, it doesn't really make any sense.

If they only care about the games and not the platform they sure do love mentioning the platform a lot.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.