By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Spiderman PS4 Review Thread - Currently 87 Metacritic (97 Reviews)

What will be the final Metacritic score Average?

>94 14 9.66%

90-94 48 33.10%

85-89 68 46.90%

80-84 13 8.97%

75-79 0 0%

70-74 2 1.38%

<70 0 0%

Total:145

So Sony dominates single player games this year again.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
Keiji said:
Very nice. Insomniac must proud. Is this their highest rating on a game ?

No.. 91 was there highest game which was Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal and Spyro Year of the Dragon to my knowledge back in 2004 and 2000. They only ever hit the 90 Meta with 2 games as far as I am aware. Insomniac are a little overhyped as a company on here but they are a consistently good company. They also had there fair share of bad games which we wont talk about.

Just lookin to start trouble huh lol. You people never change

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

CGI-Quality said:

Of course they can, and there's certainly nothing "over-hyped" about them.

Yeah there pretty overhyped. What was there last Masterpiece CGI? 
I always considered them a good company but the reputation on here seems to be there 10/10 amazing.

alternine said:
Azzanation said:

No.. 91 was there highest game which was Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal and Spyro Year of the Dragon to my knowledge back in 2004 and 2000. They only ever hit the 90 Meta with 2 games as far as I am aware. Insomniac are a little overhyped as a company on here but they are a consistently good company. They also had there fair share of bad games which we wont talk about.

Just lookin to start trouble huh lol. You people never change

How do you get trouble out of a response? He wanted to know if this was there highest rated game, I gave him the facts and saved him the time looking it up.

What's "you people" mean?

Azzanation said:

CGI-Quality said:

Of course they can, and there's certainly nothing "over-hyped" about them.

I always considered them a good company but the reputation on here seems to be there 10/10 amazing.

Guerrilla games wasn't know for  stellar stuff with KillZone and HZD was a pretty amazing game. 

Around the Network

What a surprise, I predicted right I think. Overhyped as always.

Its their best work but yet overall its scores lower than their last game? Yeah, reviews aint shit, that being said 85 meta is way highter than 97% of games released this gen.

Well deserved high scores Insomniac. Now SONY, hurry up and buy them. You should have done right by them at least 10 years ago!!

Looks like another great single player PS4 game with no loot boxes. I'm sure it's gonna boost sales.

Azzanation said: 

For future reference *there* means location. *Their* means belongs to. *They're* is a contraction of *They are*. One "there" does not suit the situation for ALL sentences. At least not yet. Maybe English will evolve to only use 1 eventually, time will tell.

So the above quote of yours would be correctly written as...

Yeah they're pretty overhyped. What was their last Masterpiece CGI? 
I always considered them a good company but the reputation on here seems to be they're 10/10 amazing.

I appreciate English may not be your 1st language.

Hope the above helps in future posts.

Last edited by CartBlanche - on 04 September 2018