By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Spiderman PS4 Review Thread - Currently 87 Metacritic (97 Reviews)

What will be the final Metacritic score Average?

>94 14 9.66%

90-94 48 33.10%

85-89 68 46.90%

80-84 13 8.97%

75-79 0 0%

70-74 2 1.38%

<70 0 0%

Total:145

I did the opening 5 times now doh. My kids wanted to play, couldn't do the first version. Then again as starting saves on my account was not a good idea as they are not transferable. So I had to play the opening 2 more times on their account on the base ps4. (Which pretty much looks just as good with HDR, except there a slight black borders all around or maybe my kids messed with the 'safe' zone)

Anyway, dunno why I struggled the first time, it's really easy now. Just that vertical learning curve throwing everything at once at you for the opening was a bit frustrating. Amazing game, fights are really fun now, and swinging through the city is the real reward for all the different collecta missions.

Around the Network

I've finished the main story - trying to decide whether I can be bothered trying to ace the challenges to platinum the game.

Story and game play were both fabulous.

Excellent game!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

sounds awesome guys :) I often read that the game has a more exciting / better story than the movies. the fightsystem/gameplay & bossfights are my highlights. and the "Easter Egg's" are funny in the game xD

It's kind of funny, the sequences looks better than reality. ps. Accolades Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qzc4cqWaI8