By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Spiderman PS4 Review Thread - Currently 87 Metacritic (97 Reviews)

What will be the final Metacritic score Average?

>94 14 9.66%

90-94 48 33.10%

85-89 68 46.90%

80-84 13 8.97%

75-79 0 0%

70-74 2 1.38%

<70 0 0%

Total:145

So if it stays like this I got the right number... yay..... what do I win ?????

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Thread seems to have run it's course, but I don't want to make a thread for these Spider-Man glitches, so I'll drop them here. Pretty good.

https://gearnuke.com/spider-man-ps4-glitch-pure-comedic-gold/

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:

Thread seems to have run it's course, but I don't want to make a thread for these Spider-Man glitches, so I'll drop them here. Pretty good.

"No, no, I'm fine Pete. Yes, I saw how Spidey knocked the crap out of Mr. Negative last night. This has nothing to do with that. Nothing at all."

Game doesn't really seem to be doing anything new, but its still enjoyable. The unlockables on the map are a bit weird, you have to do the missions to unlock groups of them.. which caught me out a bit.

Cerebralbore101 said:
COKTOE said:

"No, no, I'm fine Pete. Yes, I saw how Spidey knocked the crap out of Mr. Negative last night. This has nothing to do with that. Nothing at all."

Ha ha. Nice. Thanks for putting that pic up. My post was the height of laziness. Like a rug on valium. Lazy.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Hmm, I'm stuck at the first boss fight, Fisk. Already reduced the difficulty to friendly. Perhaps I'm getting too old for action games. It looks amazing, however the speed it's piling possible moves at me and now enemies from all sides, just makes me feel old instead of like a super hero.

SvennoJ said:
Hmm, I'm stuck at the first boss fight, Fisk. Already reduced the difficulty to friendly. Perhaps I'm getting too old for action games. It looks amazing, however the speed it's piling possible moves at me and now enemies from all sides, just makes me feel old instead of like a super hero.

My Son was laughing at me as it took me about 5 or 6 attempts, I thought it was a little much for a first boss where you are stilling getting used to the controls.

Keep dodging and taking out the individual guys, dont worry too much about Fisk, keep out of his way and only attack him when you've covered him in web.

Madword said:
SvennoJ said:

My Son was laughing at me as it took me about 5 or 6 attempts, I thought it was a little much for a first boss where you are stilling getting used to the controls.

Keep dodging and taking out the individual guys, dont worry too much about Fisk, keep out of his way and only attack him when you've covered him in web.

Instead of engaging them I jumped around like an idiot, grabbing things to throw at them and indeed using the web. Jumping around until one gets separated from the flock then air launch and take him out in the air before jumping around again. Not very super hero like but it worked.

Then I tried to ride on top of a taxi, yet the traffic is soo slow lol. Eternal grid lock. Tried getting on a boat, however water is like sticky syrup. Swinging is amazing, I'm upgrading all those abilities first.

been playing for about an hour or so, really liking the combat,web swinging and peters character so far

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

My: 10/10 Points :)