By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Justin Trudeau clashes with eldery lady over illegal immigration: 'you Madame will have no place here'

Justin Trudeau

...dresses well 9 23.08%

...speaks French 8 20.51%

...invented peoplekinds 4 10.26%

... is the son of Fidel Castro 18 46.15%

Total:39

T R U D E A U T H E J U S T

https://youtu.be/5lg2fLx3y8Y

From the video (translated from French):

"I AM TOLERANT OF ALL PERSPECTIVES MADAME

YOUR INTOLERANCE HAS NO PLACE HERE

THERE WILL BE TERROR ATTACKS

YOU MADAME WILL HAVE NO PLACE HERE"

My french is en peu rusty but I believe the translation was correct

What do you think? 

Last edited by numberwang - on 23 August 2018

Around the Network

Hes says hes tolerant to all perspectives, but then says shes not welcomed there because of her perspective. Hmm.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

So he told some intolerant bitch to stop being intolerant? Seems like a good thing. So standing up against bigots is now a bad thing apparently?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
So he told some intolerant bitch to stop being intolerant? Seems like a good thing.

What was intolerant with what she asked?

SpokenTruth said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Hes says hes tolerant to all perspectives, but then says shes not welcomed there because of her perspective. Hmm.

That is called the paradox of Tolerance.  The tolerant cannot be tolerant of intolerance itself lest the intolerant will take over.  So to maintain tolerance, intolerance cannot be tolerated.

Good point. It's the same with freedom. With absolute freedom there is no freedom. But certain ideological groups can't seem to get these simple concepts into their thick skulls.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

Ironic, isnt it? 

I love all people...except the people who doesn't love all people. Those people can die and rot in hell!

melbye said:
vivster said:
So he told some intolerant bitch to stop being intolerant? Seems like a good thing.

She was insinuating that the money spent to integrate immigrants was wasted and had to somehow be given back to her people, which is not how the world works and which is not how tolerance works.

Which was of course conveniently omitted by the OP to further peddle his bigoted agenda.

I agree with what he said.

vivster said:
melbye said:

She was insinuating that the money spent to integrate immigrants was wasted and had to somehow be given back to her people, which is not how the world works and which is not how tolerance works.

Which was of course conveniently omitted by the OP to further peddle his bigoted agenda.

Refrain from going personal against people in this thread please. Thank you. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Good to see someone being publicly admonished by a politician for bigoted statements. Well done.