By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Justin Trudeau clashes with eldery lady over illegal immigration: 'you Madame will have no place here'

Justin Trudeau

...dresses well 9 23.08%

...speaks French 8 20.51%

...invented peoplekinds 4 10.26%

... is the son of Fidel Castro 18 46.15%

Total:39
PwerlvlAmy said:
vivster said:

She was insinuating that the money spent to integrate immigrants was wasted and had to somehow be given back to her people, which is not how the world works and which is not how tolerance works.

Which was of course conveniently omitted by the OP to further peddle his bigoted agenda.

Refrain from going personal against people in this thread please. Thank you. 

You know his thread history as well as I do. How can I not get personal when this is about his person doing the same thread over and over, misconstruing facts and omitting the truth? How about you go against the repeat offenders who always do this instead of attacking the people trying to fight against it?

All reported but never is anything done about creating threads for the sole purpose of misrepresenting facts and bending the truth so hard that it breaks.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I think one of my favorite things about the Youtube comments is that they don't realize what Trudeau is saying by "there will be terrorist attacks". Here's a hint, he's not talking about radical Islamic extremists. He's talking about white supremacists. He's saying that if this bigoted viewpoint of anti-immigrants is tolerated and fostered, then there will be violent attacks against immigrants, terrorist attacks.

Thank God this fool is not my president. Thank God we have someone who loves the USA in the White House.
I am an immigrant myself and I never needed any money to get integrated into America. All I needed was a job and there has always been plenty available in this colossal capitalist machine that is the USA.

What I find odd (and annoying) is that lately left wing politicians in both Canada and the US have started calling people against ILLEGAL immigration racist. Until recently everyone was against breaking the law.

Megiddo said:

Good to see someone being publicly admonished by a politician for bigoted statements. Well done.

What is bigoted about not wanting people to break the law?

Around the Network

Hopefully this clown is voted out in 2019. Put in a Conservative leader who can work on the illegal immigration problems facing Canada, as Trump is doing in the US. Not ignore it to the detriment of that country. Funny how they keep focusing on domestic terrorism, that hardly happens, but ignore all the crimes illegals commit to their own citizens. All in the name of being "open minded" and "progressive."

SpokenTruth said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

What is bigoted about not wanting people to break the law?

Because her comment was about legal immigrants, not illegal immigrants.

https://www.immigration.ca/quebec-bills-federal-government-146m-for-illegal-border-crossers/

Interpret that you will

TheLastStarFighter said:
What I find odd (and annoying) is that lately left wing politicians in both Canada and the US have started calling people against ILLEGAL immigration racist. Until recently everyone was against breaking the law.

It's all a matter of votes.

Back in the 60s and 70s most left-wing parties in Europe (not sure about the US and Canada) were against immigration, legal or illegal, because it would steal precious jobs from the locals. However that soon became the opposite when it became clear the virulent rhetoric against immigration could be turned against the right-wing by attracting those immigrant votes, and promising even more immigration-friendly politics. It's a positive feedback loop that is beneficial for both the left and the immigrants except in the rare occasion immigrants would vote en masse against socially liberal politics such as California's proposition 8.

It's sort of a risky proposition since a lot of local voters tend to become more disgruntled in turn and vote for right-wing reactionaries who promise to reverse the situation: like California back in the 90s passing bills making English the only official language, building border fences etc. but then it was too late already, demographically speaking, and the state quickly shifted back to the left-wing. Canada and the whole US could follow the same path soon, while in Europe the situation is more favorable to the anti-immigration parties on demographic grounds (and moral grounds as well, since Europe it's, uh, not land stolen from the indigenous peoples).

OT - the rationale and arguments of both sides were so poor that they could very well be US presidents at this rate :P

Radek said:

Trudeau is a clown, good video about current situation in Canada.

Good vid. Thanks for sharing.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

TheLastStarFighter said:

Well, they have to take things to the extreme because they know that they are losing the war on getting illegal aliens citizenship and the right to vote. You'll notice that when the estimated number of aliens weren't enough to swing elections, Democrats talked a tough game on illegal immigration. And this was just 10-15 years ago. Now that there's enough in the US to affect elections, they're all for it. Don't enforce or make laws to curb illegal votes cast in elections. And now push for us to provide for them and give them full citizenship. It's just a way for them to amass more power and spend more money, part of which just some how ends up in their or their friends' pockets.

This also makes them hysterical when they feel they are so close to achieving that goal but having it ripped away from them. So now there is no difference between illegal and legal immigration. Ignore the increase in crime illegals naturally bring into the country, including violent crimes or identity theft and/or tax evasion. Those who oppose the breaking of our laws are called all types of names and are racists. Including legal immigrants who feel a part of the country and think everyone needs to come in the right way, like they made sure to do. 

Last edited by thismeintiel - on 20 August 2018