By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Have you/would you ever use the services of a prostitute?

Have you/would you?

Yes 52 34.21%

No 100 65.79%

Total:152
BlackBeauty said:

I wouldn’t pay someone to have sex with me.

They should be the one who is paying lmao.

That would make you a prostitute.

Around the Network

No and not likely. She would have to be something special in terms of looks and skill to get me to pay for it.

No way. My hand and never forgive me for cheating on it

You shouldn't write "to use a prostitute*. A prostitute is a person, you don't use people.

And no, if I can't have free sex like all humankind for ages to reproduce, I'd rather not have sex

KLAMarine said:
I enjoy romance and love and chemistry. A visit to a prostitute would be so cold and emotionless and robotic.

No thanks.

Ditto

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

No and no. Amsterdam is for tourists.

SKMBlake said:
You shouldn't write "to use a prostitute*. A prostitute is a person, you don't use people.

And no, if I can't have free sex like all humankind for ages to reproduce, I'd rather not have sex

Hmmm. To be fair, humankind has been paying for sex for ages to not reproduce. It's literally referred to as the world's oldest profession. Now that may not be true, but......it's up there. At the very least, it's a commonly held belief. Just google "world's oldest profession, and your screen will be filled with prostitutes and prostitution. :)

Last edited by COKTOE - on 15 August 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Ka-pi96 said:
I would if it involved school girls outfits

fixed that for you.

I have tried 2 times in Budapest, and I would not recommand it at all.
Nothing dramatic, but honnestly, be patient and wait for full virtual sex, it is probably coming soon.
Paying for sex provided what it had to be : a service, she does this because you give money, that's all. This made me feel quite unconfortable, it is cold, it is a paid service and nothing else.
I don't think I will ever do it again in my life.

SKMBlake said:

You literally pay them money to use their body.

As for the OP not really my thing, there are ways of meeting people if you just want sex now which sort of destroy the whole industry, phone apps like tinder/grinder/plenty of fish all are there for people to be relatively up front about if they want a relationship or if they are just DTF that said, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it, either the people who make use of the service or people who sell the service, it takes a certain strong (or arguably weak) mind to go about doing such a thing and I have respect for both sides involved, takes courage on both sides and in my honest opinion for the people who avail of said services... if you have the courage to ask a prostitute, you probably have more than enough to approach a girl who doesn't have a price tag on her.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive