By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Do you think Trump will be elected a second term?

2nd term

yes 40 39.60%

I hope so 10 9.90%

no 42 41.58%

hope not, but can live with 6 5.94%

see results 3 2.97%

Total:101

Yes he will.

Around the Network

The real question is, does the US citizen has better candidate to replace Him ???

I don't think he will, but knowing him he'll weasel his way into office again somehow, be it colluding with Russia or some other dictatorship run by a scrawny little bald guy.

Errorist76 said:
Despite your false information I fully trust the Americans to do the right thing. Remember they even elected Bush a second time, so everything is possible with a failed education system.

Only because they hacked the deciding Ohio vote that was all in for Kerry:

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
and now that Trump is actually in office he's been doing some good things.

Repealing Paris Climate Accords.

Insane tax cuts for the rich at the poor/middle class' expense.

Attempting to gut healthcare system.

Radically overspending for military.

Withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Weapons deal.

Gutting Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security which he repeatedly said he would not do.

Hell, there's an entire subreddit filled with all the things he's said and eventually contradicted.

Oh, and BTW, that image that showed his approval rating matched Obama's at the same point in his presidency was proven fake and since removed by his son.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 11 August 2018

Around the Network

He will be impeached before elections come.

KManX89 said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
and now that Trump is actually in office he's been doing some good things.

Gutting Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security which he repeatedly said he would not do.

Hell, there's an entire subreddit filled with all the things he's said and eventually contradicted.

Oh, and BTW, that image that showed his approval rating matched Obama's at the same point in his presidency was proven fake and since removed by his son.

You forgot how he essentially kidnapped immigrant children and left them in shitty conditions, who by the way STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN BACK TO THEIR PARENTS despite him SAYING HE'D GIVE THEM BACK BY A SET DEADLINE.

CaptainExplosion said:
KManX89 said:

You forgot how he essentially kidnapped immigrant children and left them in shitty conditions, who by the way STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN BACK TO THEIR PARENTS despite him SAYING HE'D GIVE THEM BACK BY A SET DEADLINE.

That, too. 

SpokenTruth said:
No. I don't think he will be eligible for a second term.

After everything he has already done and got away with you think someothing worse will happen that will make this possible?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
SpokenTruth said:
No. I don't think he will be eligible for a second term.

After everything he has already done and got away with you think someothing worse will happen that will make this possible?

I see it this way.  While he might be able to shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any votes, his NY state prison sentence for it would make him ineligible for a second presidential run.

The net is drawing closer and closer.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."