By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - France Software Sales Week 30 (July 24-31)

01- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe =
02- Super Mario Odyssey +1
03- Mario Tennis Aces +1
04- The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
05- Octopath Traveler -3

Around the Network

Thanks. So normal week without surprises, the Nintendo evergreens dominating, Octopath dropping to the bottom of the TOP 5.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Switch was surely a hit in France. Does anyone know if any past Nintendo consoles games have so constantly topped the France software charts like this?

Switch whooped ass in July.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

No PS love at all.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

The Top 5 streak continues! Octopath barely hung in there before it went out of stock.

Nintendo was always strong in France but switch is getting great momentum in the rest of Europe too.

Green098 said:

Switch was surely a hit in France. Does anyone know if any past Nintendo consoles games have so constantly topped the France software charts like this?

I am french, but I have no clue about your question. I had every Nintendo almost...Most of my friends too.

But I can tell you that where I live now in Hungary, Nintendo almost doesn't exist and has almost no past. Out of Budapest and out of Chrismass period, you can not find a Switch anywhere in shops. It is only PS4 and XBOXONE. Last time I saw a Switch, the cost was 350€, and the XBOXONEX here cost more than 550€ (which is the medium salary of the country).

France is N country.