By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Characters You're Hoping/Expecting In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

tbone51 said:
Ljink96 said:

You're not letting this go...are you? 

Why would he? A top newcomer for sure. I dont think people realize how important this character is for the franchise. Not saying he deserves it more than dixie/k rool but he is the go to character 4th player slot in kirby and a heavy staple in the franchise

I agree, it was more of a joke than anything. I think he'd be a great fit and loved him in Return to DreamLand. Just giving him a hard time is all. 

Around the Network

Top 5 Most Wanted First Party Fighters:

5 - Toad/Captain Toad
4 - Decidueye
3 - Dixie Kong
2 - Paper Mario
1 - Geno

(They already added Ridley and Inkling)

Top 5 Most Wanted Third Party Fighters:

5 - Minecraft Steve
4 - Crash Bandicoot
3 - Spyro
2 - Simon Belmont
1 - Shovel Knight

Top 3 Most Wanted Echo Fighters:

3 - Ken/Akuma
2 - Chrom
1 - Dark Samus

Honestly, I don't think we're gonna get many new characters this time around (I wouldn't be shocked or even disappointed if we didn't get ANY new characters this time), but those are some ones I'd like! There are others I fully expect to show up that I'm not all that excited about, but that's a good list. Of the 3 categories, the third party ones are the most exciting for me due to how different they are and the potential for them to exist based on past experiences.

Top 3 most wanted

3 - Simon Belmont
2 - Shovel Knight
1 - Geno

Dixie Kong can be an Echo for Diddy Kong. Could be lighter with a float jump.

Chunky Kong can be an Echo for Donkey Kong. Could be heavier and hit harder.

Dry Bones Bowser can be an Echo for Bowser. Could be faster and hit lighter.

Metal Mario can be an Echo for Mario. Could be much heavier, faster, and stronger- but with a stunted jump.

Link (Hero of Time) can be an Echo for Link (Hero of the Wild). Hero of Time would feature classic bombs.

You get the idea, though: Echo characters make things much easier.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I might be pretty boring but to me i'm already beyond satisfied with the roster. I feel like no characters could bring something interesting to the game at a point where it's needed.
But i do hope we see a story mode, it's the only game we can play every main nintendo character, it's nice to have cutscenes and go around all the different worlds in the same game.

But to participate i would say i would like to see :

-Goku
-Rabbid peach (yeah i'm sorry but that would be hilarious)
-Ribbon Girl

BARAKABAMA

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Well, looks like at least one of my wishes are coming true! :P

Got Belmont and Shovel Knight, but sadly none of the others... yet!

Most wanted
1 Simon Belmont (jackpot)
2 impa as an echo for shiek
3 little birdy
4 wonder red
5 midna

Likely? God knows anymore

Jimmy and Billy Lee would've been cool if that series would've cemented a better legacy. That's a series that should be resurrected by platinum.

Skull kid