By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Disrespects LeBron and Jordan comes to his defense.

Trump, just stop with the Twitter. Be the bigger man.

Around the Network

Trump makes Bush look smart, which is not easy to do.

I have no love for LeBron (Bulls fan), and I honestly get the backlash to political correctness, can't stand it to be honest.. But really, do we need a president that trolls on Twitter like a 13 year old to combat it? Surely there must be some sort of middle ground? Acting like a an immature child just diminishes your arguments and ideals.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

KLAMarine said:
Trump, just stop with the Twitter. Be the bigger man.

Asking an awful lot from him there. 
You'd have a better shot at convincing Pooh to go on a diet with no Hunny.

massimus said:
Puppyroach said:

Is this another "fact" from the Qanon group? 🙂

Is it really that hard to believe for you? 🤫

Show evidence that are not from a conspiracy site or some right-wing extremist. Otherwise, it´s just another Qanon made-up "fact".

Around the Network

Jesus Christ the president is a Twitter troll

It all goes back to this age old adage. It takes a dumb person to know one. But, it's a special case with Trump, he went full dumb.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 05 August 2018

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Why is it necessary for a so called president to insult other people on twitter? How can any one with a healthy mind support such behavior? This is like a 12 year old on the internet.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

lebrunk has been running his mouth since backing the hilldog. to have any sympathy for this guy is just sad.

also, lemon, cnnfakenews.

Last edited by LiquorandGunFun - on 05 August 2018

Correction: Donald Trump is the dumbest man on television.

- The World