By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Disrespects LeBron and Jordan comes to his defense.

Johnw1104 said:
Ugh I love LeBron and I seriously doubt anyone can deny that Trump has utilized sports to further divide the country whether they agree with him or not.

Definitely bad timing to go after LeBron too... that guy is riding high right now lol

How has he done that? By commenting on the NFL protest? Sports themselves have utilized politics to divide the nation. ESPN is laughable now. If you aren’t a hardliner lefty then it’s hard to watch. The ratings drop is well deserved, for espn and the NFL. Trump didn’t divide anything, sports did that to themselves. Lebron the professorial political analyst, Lemon the inquisitive unbiased journalist. This isn’t news lol. It’s pig slop for the gullibles. 

Around the Network
massimus said:
Johnw1104 said:
Ugh I love LeBron and I seriously doubt anyone can deny that Trump has utilized sports to further divide the country whether they agree with him or not.

Definitely bad timing to go after LeBron too... that guy is riding high right now lol

How has he done that? By commenting on the NFL protest? Sports themselves have utilized politics to divide the nation. ESPN is laughable now. If you aren’t a hardliner lefty then it’s hard to watch. The ratings drop is well deserved, for espn and the NFL. Trump didn’t divide anything, sports did that to themselves. Lebron the professorial political analyst, Lemon the inquisitive unbiased journalist. This isn’t news lol. It’s pig slop for the gullibles. 

Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboys owner) has said straight up Trump has told him he needs the NFL issue, it's something he uses to play politics with. 

Soundwave said:
massimus said:

Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboys owner) has said straight up Trump has told him he needs the NFL issue, it's something he uses to play politics with. 

How does he need the NFL issue? It happened after his election. He didn’t start the NFL protests, he just commented on how much of joke it is. He is dividing the nation? How about the people on the field and the commentators making political statements? It’s not them dividing the nation. No, Trump is the reason their ratings are tanking, of course. Trump is the reason the NFL made a no kneeling policy. Kapernick getting out of his contract is Trumps fault. Nobody hiring him is Trumps fault. No, Trump doesn’t need this fake ass narrative to play politics. His plate is full. 

OTBWY said:

Jordan to Trump:

He might be able to reach him better with this.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

My goodness this man is petty

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
One guy is sending kids to school, the other is locking them in cages. I know which side of the fence I'm on.

Well said.  Couldnt agree more.

pokoko said:
jason1637 said:

A few days ago LeBron opened up a new school in his community and did and interview with CNN. Trump saw this interview and here was his reaction. 

Micheal Jordan then showed support for LeBron.

""I support L.J.," Jordan told NBC News through his spokesperson. "He's doing an amazing job for his community."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/trump-blasts-lebron-james-after-nba-star-says-he-s-n897621?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

I think that Jordan is a better player but I think what Trump said is really rude. LeBron is trying to do something good and imo he's a smart guy.

I don't see your problem.  It was obviously a joke.

LOL. I see what you did there. Or maybe racist jokes are only OK? 

Wouldn't it be easier (And a shorter list) to list those who Trump actually hasn't disrespected?

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

This transcends the game of basketball.
LeBron is doing what Trump and just about all other crooked and/or dense politicians, right or left, should be doing.

LeBron could have did what most celebrities and athletes do and open up a bullshit charter school in order to get even more richer. But instead he actually opened up a public school for that reason alone my respect for him went up a notch.