By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Disrespects LeBron and Jordan comes to his defense.

Puppyroach said:
massimus said:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/27/silicon-valley-spies-china-russia-219071

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/

here you go, it doesn’t get any more trashy left wing than Politico and local San Francisco news. Even they don’t deny it.

How does that implicate Feinstein in any way? Espionage is sadly very common and the driver was concluded to not have gained any significant information.

As far as they know lol. These details just surfaced and it was 5 years ago I think it said? I’m not trying to implicate Feinstein in anything other than being dumber than shit, like the rest of the American left. Go back and read my original post before you start going off on more random shit. I said twitter wars are not news, news is finding out that Feinstein had a spy as her right hand for 20 years. A woman in our intelligence committee. Don lemon might be the dumbest man on TV but Feinstein in the dumbest woman in congress. The rest of the left is not far behind them. That was my only point, how am I wrong? You got your source from leftist dumpster fires, let it go. 

Around the Network
Hiku said:
o_O.Q said:

you think you are more intelligent than trump? why?

If you feel the need to ask, or think that's a proper comparison (hint; I'm not on TV constantly embarrassing myself in front of millions of people) then let's just leave it at that.

but lets be real here, the man is the president of the united states, he's super rich, he has donated massively to charities and to his community, he's had some of the most attractive women in the world fighting for him etc etc etc

compare that to everyone on this forum collectively

Puppyroach said:
massimus said:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/27/silicon-valley-spies-china-russia-219071

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/

here you go, it doesn’t get any more trashy left wing than Politico and local San Francisco news. Even they don’t deny it.

How does that implicate Feinstein in any way? Espionage is sadly very common and the driver was concluded to not have gained any significant information.

we have evidence that feinstein was feeding information to a spy from one of our greatest enemies and you don't think this is a problem? 

o_O.Q said:
Hiku said:

If you feel the need to ask, or think that's a proper comparison (hint; I'm not on TV constantly embarrassing myself in front of millions of people) then let's just leave it at that.

but lets be real here, the man is the president of the united states, he's super rich, he has donated massively to charities and to his community, he's had some of the most attractive women in the world fighting for him etc etc etc

He's not a complete bumbling idiot considering how successful he is but at the same time I have to question the intelligence of anyone that talks like this "Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

I'm a Trump supporter, and I didn't make much of Kanye's support for him so I'm obviously not going to care if LeBron and NBA legends don't like Trump. I usually like when Trump attacks the media, but this was a non issue. The 2016 election already proved the LeBron's of the world don't matter to politics.

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
Hiku said:

but lets be real here, the man is West Korea's Beloved  Leader, he's super rich, he has donated massively to charities and to his community, he's had some of the most attractive women in the world fighting for him etc etc etc

Comparison works for me.  Aside from not being a despotic figurehead, I've got him beat in all categories listed.

Our daily need of Trump negative news =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

o_O.Q said:

he's super rich, he has donated massively to charities and to his community, he's had some of the most attractive women in the world fighting for him etc etc etc

Trump inherited wealth.
It's easier to make more wealth when you already are wealthy.

As for donating to charities and the community... Who cares? There was likely tax reasons for the donations anyway.

o_O.Q said:

you think you are more intelligent than trump? why?

The fact that Trumps intellectual fortitude can be questioned is actually rather telling.
He isn't the brightest crayon in the box, but he does seem to resonate better with (All due respect) "simpler" folk.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

collint0101 said:
VAMatt said:
Lebron definitely seems like a smart guy. In fact, when I watched the ESPN special about his school the other day, I thought to myself that he seems way more intelligent than many other athletes, as most of them were able to skate through life on their performance on the court/field.

With all of that said, "his school" is actually just a public school that LeBron's foundation helped fund. I would much rather have seen his foundation create a private school, so that it can be managed by competent people and remain a good program years from now. As it stands, the Akron public school system will turn into just another Akron public school in short order. To be fair, I know nothing specifically about Akron schools. I'm just extrapolating out what I know about the average American public school, and assuming that Akron's schools leave just as much to be desired.

Oh yeah he should definitely make it a private school so it only benefits a handful of rich douche bags instead of the community as a whole. The American education system is definitely flawed but making it elitist and only beneficial to those wealthy enough to pay for a good education only benefits those already on top.

You seem to have some difficult with terms.

Private =/= paid

Public =/= free

You can make a private school and decide to not charge any tuition. And still all public school are paid through taxes.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
collint0101 said:

Oh yeah he should definitely make it a private school so it only benefits a handful of rich douche bags instead of the community as a whole. The American education system is definitely flawed but making it elitist and only beneficial to those wealthy enough to pay for a good education only benefits those already on top.

You seem to have some difficult with terms.

Private =/= paid

Public =/= free

You can make a private school and decide to not charge any tuition. And still all public school are paid through taxes.

Exactly. If it’s not his own private school then it’s no different than the other public schools. If he wanted to make a public school then he could have poured all of that money into existing schools. Infrastructure, electronic and paper resources. Get them on a head start so their budget is easier to mange for awhile. There is a reason people go to these lotteries for a chance to get their kid in a charter school. The demand is crazy, they break down in tears when they win or lose. Public schools have failed multiple generations. 

Lebron has his heart in the right place but he just wants to build it an move on. His democrat philosophy is in his way. He could do a non profit charter school. He could afford the best teachers annual salary. Any money that he gets from the school could be dumped right back into the school. Or even make more schools if the demand is there which it is. He should wait until he retires and then go all in. I think it’s a noble cause.