By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gnoggin: Why Inklings and Octolings Have Breasts

KLAMarine said:
CaptainExplosion said:

How do you know they develop more efficiently?

Male inklings don't have nipples since they don't need them.

Simple logic.

Have we ever seen a topless Inkling in game though?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Ljink96 said:
Oh no, you brought back some terrible memories for me during the last hours of Miiverse. Some things are best left unseen.

Oh really? Like what? >8D

Oh jeez, let's just say it involved Pearl and Marina...and breasts. I think you've got the picture at this point

Ljink96 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Oh really? Like what? >8D

Oh jeez, let's just say it involved Pearl and Marina...and breasts. I think you've got the picture at this point

Well to be fair, Marina is one of the sexiest Nintendo characters of recent memory. :)

CaptainExplosion said:
KLAMarine said:

Male inklings don't have nipples since they don't need them.

Simple logic.

Have we ever seen a topless Inkling in game though?

No obviously.

It's part of the art style, so they look sexy to anisexuals.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

It's always annoying when a video creator answers a stupid question no one asks with a stupid answer no one needs.

Who gives a fuck.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
It's always annoying when a video creator answers a stupid question no one asks with a stupid answer no one needs.

Who gives a fuck.

the personality of the creator also made me want to hammer nails into my eyes and ears... Had to turn it off after the 2 minute mark, too painful to watch.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Because that's how the developers wanted them to look, the end. I believe this is also the guy who claimed Pokemon Gen 7 would be the last gen or some such nonsense.

Who gives a fuck.

Do you have to act like such a dick about it though?

Warned by ~PwerlvlAmy

Last edited by PwerlvlAmy - on 19 July 2018

CaptainExplosion said:

Who gives a fuck.

Do you have to act like such a dick about it though?

Calling the work of a content creator that you have no personal stake in bad makes me a dick?