By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon 3 Tops 9 Million Players

Azzanation said:
Chris Hu said:

Well Horizon 3 hasn't showed up on game pass yet but since its going to be delisted in a little over 2 years they probably should add it soon.

You are right, i keep forgetting H3 isn't on GamePass yet. Well im sure once the game starts dieing they will add it to GamePass to inject life back into it again.

Its a smart business move.

Around the Network

Best race game of this generation!

I've played Forza Horizon 3 on PC it was great! Now when I've bought XBOX ONE I've got Forza Horizon 2 for free (XBL) and I enjoy it too.

Forza Series have definitely became what GT used to be in late 90's and early 00's

Forza Horizon is a great series. Easily the best open world racer on the market right now for my taste. Can't wait for FH4 next month. Well deserved.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

In other Horizon news the achievement list for the 4th game got revealed today. Looks pretty easy I doubt the two expansions will be any more challenging looks like it will be the second Horizon game for which I will get all the achievements.

Around the Network

Why won't they share actual sales? How many people have bought the game.

Wizav said:
I've played Forza Horizon 3 on PC it was great! Now when I've bought XBOX ONE I've got Forza Horizon 2 for free (XBL) and I enjoy it too.

Forza Series have definitely became what GT used to be in late 90's and early 00's

Forza Horizon isn't comparable to GT, its more like Need For Speed and The Crew and it absolutely powns those games.

I've played Crew 2 and its not even a shell of what Forza Horizon 3 is and yes I've played it on PC. If Xbox All Access comes to India first thing to do would be to get it and a copy of Forza Horizon 2, and I'll get Forza Horizon 4 day 1 on PC.

One more month to go!

Vasto said:

One more month to go!

Thinking of getting Utimate Edition. Game expansions make it worth it.

Vasto said:

One more month to go!

Looks like I'm going standard + expansion pass again since I don't care about early access or vip or anything.

And it's great to see the formula drift pack given for free.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.