By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the dumbest video game cover you've ever seen?

Stuart23 said:

This one. Dammit Sony,they really put no effort into selling this game...

Can't wait to play "Viking Kid Beat the Shit Out of Asian Girl With a Piece of Wood".

Holy shit dude it is 10:25am here and you have already made my day, thank you. Legit laughed out loud.

Around the Network

Why do game companies feel that everything that’s (at one time) popular requires a video game? Duck Dynasty? Seriously?!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Can't forget about the greatest game from the best anime.

Well I wanted to add PaRappa the Rapper on here but seeing it’s 2018 and this site still isn’t smart phone friendly I guess someone will have to help me out

Around the Network

There are some truly terrible covers in here. But, I think Mega Man is the worst. I cannot believe that a company decided to use that to sell a game.

DolPhanTendo said:
Well I wanted to add PaRappa the Rapper on here but seeing it’s 2018 and this site still isn’t smart phone friendly I guess someone will have to help me out

Do you mean this one? I think it has pretty much everything you need in a cover.... Parappa!

Talk of Parappa reminded me of this... made me chuckle so I'll share it!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

FentonCrackshell said:
Why do game companies feel that everything that’s (at one time) popular requires a video game? Duck Dynasty? Seriously?!

Because sometimes it works. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles got some great games back then.

But TMNT looks like it would make for a cool video game. Duck Dynasty, Cory In The House, and Mary-Kate & Ashely... don’t. 

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!