By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the dumbest video game cover you've ever seen?

Cerebralbore101 said:
flashfire926 said:

I kid you not, this is the official cover of NHL 19. Looks like a 10 year old made this in Photoshop in 5 minutes. 

Orange on Yellowish-Orange? Great use of contrast! I love how EA throws it's logo right in the middle of their game. Imagine if all Nintendo games had the logo smack dab in the middle. The only way it works is with the Fifa Swich game, but that's because if mixes with the player's shirt. 

Another example of a great use of contrast:

This one really hurts because there was just SO MUCH potential......and this is what we got.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Is it weird that I think so many of these are really good. Like the Ico cover and Pac-Man.

Apologies in advance to everyone I thought this thread was over but...

flashfire926 said:

I kid you not, this is the official cover of NHL 19. Looks like a 10 year old made this in Photoshop in 5 minutes. 

Turns out that NHL cover wasn't just the work of some intern with a deadline. 

These EA covers were planned. Somebody over at EA thought these covers would be a good idea. LET THAT SINK IN!

Looks like I'll have to add another one to the list. This guy's mouth looks like clown makeup. He's screaming for no reason. His eyebrows say worried, but his face says excitement. It looks idiotic. And then there's the Konami logo. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 02 September 2018