By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the dumbest video game cover you've ever seen?

It's a pretty simple question. Here's my answer...

This cover is just so incredibly stupid. I mean, we're screaming over tennis? Really? You might as well have made this the cover for...

AO International Shuffleboard

Walking Outside to Pickup Your Mail in the Morning: THE GAME!

Snail Racing: SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL EDITION!

Sports games covers with people screaming at the top of their lungs are dumb enough. But this? The woman clearly doesn't care, and the man just looks like he thinks he is some sort of Spartan. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 13 July 2018

Around the Network

Just, just think about this

There are plenty of beyond stupid covers out there but I think I'll hand the gold medal to the American Mega Man cover. The art is complete rubbish and Mega Man carrying a pistol is so God damn silly.

Yeah, I agree about the screaming over tennis thing.  Here is another dumb one--

Off topic, but this is still my favorite video game cover--

Would be more interested in best covers lol

Around the Network

Many many manyyy North American box art.

It mainly consist of 2 types of covers:
1. Guy with a gun
2. Close up of a face.

Last edited by V-r0cK - on 13 July 2018

ZODIARKrebirth said:

Lol!! Screw Goku, now I want Mexican Thor in Smash Bros!!

Not the dumbest dumbest per se, but coming from this generation, Detroid: Become Human's is freaking awful. Reminiscing of Shrek's cover, but without the later's charm:

Ironically, yet another example I can think of comes from another QuanticDream game, this time the japanese cover version of Heavy Rain:

And I remember this from an article years ago. Ultimate Duck Hunting for the wii:

Wright said:

And I remember this from an article years ago. Ultimate Duck Hunting for the wii:

Not the proudest modeling job for Kevin Costner.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.