Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shironeko New Project (ACTION RPG) Announced for Switch

Coming 2020
Looks interesting, pity it is so longs away.
Funny enough Nintendo was suing them!


 

Around the Network

I wonder if this is the result of the lawsuit? Nintendo suing third party's to make games for the Switch seems like a good strategy to me!

Anyways looks interesting, I'll keep an eye on it closer to it's release unless there is any chance this won't come to the west or something?



Green098 said:

I wonder if this is the result of the lawsuit? Nintendo suing third party's to make games for the Switch seems like a good strategy to me!

Anyways looks interesting, I'll keep an eye on it closer to it's release unless there any chance this won't come to the west or something?

I imagine the chances are increasing seeing how Japanese titles are doing better in the west than they are Japan. 



 

Ok, we got a concept, I guess we'll wait for TGS to have more info on it



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I wonder if these are in game graphics, it looks pretty good. Never heard of this series though. And Nintendo tried to sue them? Hol up.



Around the Network
Acevil said:

Coming 2020
Looks interesting, pity it is so longs away.
Funny enough Nintendo was suing them!

Shironeko isn't the name of the dev team though. I think that was the name of the previous game they worked on. I"ll wait and see on it. Random mobile devs don't usually make a great jump to console quality games.



"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Got my interest for now but will need to see more.



outlawauron said:
Acevil said:

Coming 2020
Looks interesting, pity it is so longs away.
Funny enough Nintendo was suing them!

Shironeko isn't the name of the dev team though. I think that was the name of the previous game they worked on. I"ll wait and see on it. Random mobile devs don't usually make a great jump to console quality games.

Oh right Colopl is the dev team. Also I do share that concern, but the video was interesting. Also the lawsuit by nintendo was also interesting note. 



 

I'm not expecting much after watching some videos of the mobile game.



Ljink96 said:
I wonder if these are in game graphics, it looks pretty good. Never heard of this series though. And Nintendo tried to sue them? Hol up.

In game? No, it's just a CG trailer. By the looks of it (and the release year) there isn't much of a 'game' for there to be 'in game' yet.