By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Won May NPD ( PS4 > NSW > XBOx)

bubblegamer said:
celador said:
enjoy it while it lasts Sony

now you haven't let crossplay happen in Fortnite, literally no one will ever buy your console again and xbox is about to surge into the lead

Hear, hear.

I've sold my PS4 and will be picking up an X1 and a Switch in December. Must punish such behaviour.

remember to switch back again when you realise MS put free to play games behind Gold

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
zorg1000 said:

And Pokemon!!!

Not main series, though. The ppin-offs have never been system-sellers.

Uf, Pokemon is not core RPG Pokemon game but its still main game that aims more casual audience. I would be very surprised if Pokemon Lets Go dont sell much more Switch units (and game itself) than Smash Bros Ultimate.

quickrick said:
I think pokemon go might hurt the franchise. i'm sure most people buying are gonna think its a true mainline pokemon for the core fanbase, when the game is average, and i'm expecting low review scores, it ill kill the hype the pokemon 2019 big time to the people that don't follow games before release.

That's one most negative post I read about Pokemon Lets Go. :D

Nintendo and Pokemon Company were very clear this is not core RPG Pokemon game and this is more casual Pokemon game, and that core RPG Pokemon game is coming next year.

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

Ya because the core pokemon fanbase or core gamers in general dont look up videos/previews/impressions of games before purshasing them......

I dont think you even believe half the things you say.

believe it or not, most people don't, especially in huge franchises.

They absolutely do.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Looking at the top 10 again I just noticed that there are 3 Wii u games in the top 10.

jason1637 said:
Looking at the top 10 again I just noticed that there are 3 Wii u games in the top 10.

The comeback is real!!

Around the Network
quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

Ya because the core pokemon fanbase or core gamers in general dont look up videos/previews/impressions of games before purshasing them......

I dont think you even believe half the things you say.

believe it or not, most people don't, especially in huge franchises.

You're talking about POKEMON fans, they are the most meticulous fanbase out there.

celador said:
enjoy it while it lasts Sony

now you haven't let crossplay happen in Fortnite, literally no one will ever buy your console again and xbox is about to surge into the lead

Fortnite is -30FPS with broken frame pacing on Switch. And that is when there is nothing goin on, DF handt enough balls to show what happening when the battle starts.

Cross play with PC users will be a pleasure to them...

PS4 on top again. With Spiderman coming up I think PS4 will be on top at least until october 

Matador said:

PS4 on top again. With Spiderman coming up I think PS4 will be on top at least until october 

Then there is Red Dead Redemption....wait for the boost around last week..

Matador said:

It'll be interesting how hard the Spider-Man marketing will be pushed as not only Sony cares about the game doing well, but also Marvel. I think the PS4 will have its best September since September 2014 (Destiny 1 launch).