By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing PlayStation Hits: Great Games at a Great Price

pokoko said:
Yerm said:

i really dont understand what you mean

I mean, saying that they are copying Nintendo with a red banner would be an odd thing to say seriously, wouldn't it?

you are aware that there actually is a line of Nintendo Selects titles that uses a red banner, right?

Around the Network

Im probably going to finally get a PS4 this holiday (hoping for another $199 deal). Will definitely get Bloodborne, Uncharted & Last of Us if i do.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

JRPGfan said:

PS4 is gonna win June.

^ 349€/349$ and a 1TB PS4slim + R&C + Uncharted 4 + TLoU.

Theres been a bundle in Asia for a good few months that included GoW3, UC4 and Horizon. That was pretty good too.

But this is a good one too. I hope more Ratchet is in the cards.

Yerm said:

you are aware that there actually is a line of Nintendo Selects titles that uses a red banner, right?

You're aware that I just linked a PS2 box, right?

Great deals . Love Sony for doing this

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:
Cool i waited for this
Will get bloodborne Ratchet and Clank (...)

good choice. Ratchet & Clank looks like a playable movie, the graphic is really fantastic!

JRPGfan said:

PS4 is gonna win June.

Ontop of those sales with all the big hits at 19$.

Supposedly these games:

and a few more?

this ps4-bundle.. in which countrys ?

KazumaKiryu said:
asqarkabab said:
Cool i waited for this
Will get bloodborne Ratchet and Clank (...)

good choice. Ratchet & Clank looks like a playable movie, the graphic is really fantastic!

JRPGfan said:

this ps4-bundle.. in which countrys ?

It ll be in Europe & USA atleast....

PS1 green side bar for Greatest Hits was pretty ugly, no difference in the case, but there was in the discs art.
PS2 superior round bar for Greatest Hits was invasive to the cover, though the box was larger and there are no difference on it as well.
PS3 minimal superior bar for Greatest Hits was pretty good, but the box was red.
PS4 superior bar for now Playstation Hits is also pretty decent, but apparently the box is also red.
I honestly avoid the PS1 ones completely and I don't like the invasive round shape of the PS2 ones at all, I didn't have a problem with the PS3 red boxes for a good while but recently I'm starting to dislike just because they are different, so probably gonna avoid these PS4 ones as I have been avoiding the others too, might still get some if needed but I would preffer the original ones.
If they just wrote Playstation Hits, on a blue thin bar, I think I would be way more acceptive to them.

BraLoD said:
PS1 green side bar for Greatest Hits was pretty ugly, no difference in the case, but there was in the discs art.
PS2 superior round bar for Greatest Hits was invasive to the cover, though the box was larger and there are no difference on it as well.
PS3 minimal superior bar for Greatest Hits was pretty good, but the box was red.
PS4 superior bar for now Playstation Hits is also pretty decent, but apparently the box is also red.
I honestly avoid the PS1 ones completely and I don't like the invasive round shape of the PS2 ones at all, I didn't have a problem with the PS3 red boxes for a good while but recently I'm starting to dislike just because they are different, so probably gonna avoid these PS4 ones as I have been avoiding the others too, might still get some if needed but I would preffer the original ones.
If they just wrote Playstation Hits, on a blue thin bar, I think I would be way more acceptive to them.

the ppl buying these most likely dont care tbh

and its so easy to just print out a high quality original that you can just do that 

lol I dont think ppl really care that much about a greatest hits cover