By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing PlayStation Hits: Great Games at a Great Price

the prices don't matter since most these games were 20 anyway

however. a lot of these were out of print. so this is good to increase copies around.

Around the Network

Of course the most important info is missing here: WHEN will these titles be available at those prices?

I checked my PSN and I see no so called Playstation Hits.

WTF those games are already $20 or even less. I kind of like the red box, but I don't like the bar eating part of the cover.

- K E M S -

I've seen worse "hits" covers than the ones PS4 games are receiving. I don't get what the fuzz is about. These are more conservative compared to many of the European greatest hits on past generations.

The Last of Us, Yakuza Zero, Uncharted 4 - big games for a small price, lets go guys :)

Around the Network
Yerm said:
re-releasing popular titles at a discounted price and including a red banner on the box art? Sony isnt even being subtle anymore when they copy Nintendo. this is the exact same thing as the Nintendo Selects line

PS2 Greatest Hits was a thing long before Nintendo started doing Nintendo Selects. 

Now my question is: should I go physical or digital?

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

0D0 said:
Now my question is: should I go physical or digital?

good question.

i want all my games physical, but two friends digital xD

that is a great list if you havent played or bought them yet.

I have already bought and played most of those titles.

2 friends want Yakuza Zero and The Last of Us for this price :)

Which "PlayStation Hits-game" do you want, now ? @all