By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing PlayStation Hits: Great Games at a Great Price

Just be happy it isn't as bad as this...

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Basically have all the games on the list that I wanted... and most would already have close to this price on the regular edition discounted...

But I can see it bringing additional sales due to advertisement of this selection.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Yerm said:
pokoko said:

You almost got me with that one.  Well played.  That would have been quite the display of ignorance.

i really dont understand what you mean

I mean, saying that they are copying Nintendo with a red banner would be an odd thing to say seriously, wouldn't it?

Is it wrong that I already own all of them except project cars... well I guess I can get it now its cheap. :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

pokoko said:
Yerm said:

i really dont understand what you mean

I mean, saying that they are copying Nintendo with a red banner would be an odd thing to say seriously, wouldn't it?

you are aware that there actually is a line of Nintendo Selects titles that uses a red banner, right?

Around the Network

Im probably going to finally get a PS4 this holiday (hoping for another $199 deal). Will definitely get Bloodborne, Uncharted & Last of Us if i do.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Yerm said:

you are aware that there actually is a line of Nintendo Selects titles that uses a red banner, right?

You're aware that I just linked a PS2 box, right?

asqarkabab said:
Cool i waited for this
Will get bloodborne Ratchet and Clank (...)

good choice. Ratchet & Clank looks like a playable movie, the graphic is really fantastic!

JRPGfan said:

PS4 is gonna win June.

^ 349€/349$ and a 1TB PS4slim + R&C + Uncharted 4 + TLoU.

Ontop of those sales with all the big hits at 19$.

Supposedly these games:

and a few more?

this ps4-bundle.. in which countrys ?

KazumaKiryu said:
asqarkabab said:
Cool i waited for this
Will get bloodborne Ratchet and Clank (...)

good choice. Ratchet & Clank looks like a playable movie, the graphic is really fantastic!

JRPGfan said:

^ 349€/349$ and a 1TB PS4slim + R&C + Uncharted 4 + TLoU.

this ps4-bundle.. in which countrys ?

It ll be in Europe & USA atleast....

lol I dont think ppl really care that much about a greatest hits cover