By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fortnite on Nintendo Switch has been downloaded 2 million times in its first day

Cerebralbore101 said:

Fortnite is dumb. I hate it when Nintendo, Sony, and MS give attention to crappy games like Fortnite, or PubG, while ignoring other studios that make much better games for their consoles.

Sony, in particular, has hawked Destiny 2, practically shoving it down my throat, while infinitely better games like Disgaea 5, Yakuza 6, and Ni No Kuni, get zero marketing effort from Sony. 

Actually, I played Fortnite for the first time and I'm thinking it is pretty fun. And I stink at gunplay, but some strategy and good thinking brought me multiple times to third place and once to second. It has not groundbreaking innovative ideas, but it puts together the stuff pretty well and it works.

Nevertheless, japanese games sadly get way to less exposure in the west. I really don't know why. but they often have the cooler ideas.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I really don't want sign up with a new account but likely will do so over the weekend.