Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee looks much better than I expected

It definitely looks interesting, and my girlfriend preordered the game (Eevee) AND the Pokéball thing while we were watching it, lol... so I'll get to play it regardless. I'm sure that despite there being no random encounters or actual battles with wild Pokémon, I'll still enjoy it one way or another, but I'm definitely more interested in the next core game in the series, but this will put me on until then :P

Around the Network

Just as I thought :)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I just don't get why they aren't letting us have wild encounters. It really looks like a great game I'd love to play otherwise.

Yes! In motion it looks amazing! And the pokemons being out of the wild makes it more alive.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Johnw1104 said:
I just don't get why they aren't letting us have wild encounters. It really looks like a great game I'd love to play otherwise.

Ya thats my only real gripe with the game, i wish there was at least the option to battle wild pokemon

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Watching it, I just couldn't get over how adorable Charmander looked following the trainer around. I just wanted to pick him up and give him a big ole' hug! And maybe suffer 2nd and 3rd degree burns in the process as he tries to push me off.
I really, REALLY hope they keep this feature for Gen 8.

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 12 June 2018

Pancho A. Ovies

Nintendo Switch in Japan (Famitsu): 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=238945&page=2

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=239387

Everything looks fine except wild Pokemon catching, which looks like an absolute snore.

im super hyped for it. got my pokeball bundle ordered

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I think it looks quite pleasant and will likely turn out well, but if you're super into the deeper aspects of Pokemon, I doubt it will end up being for you. I generally play Pokemon to get through the main aspects of it and because I like the pleasant, coming-of-age adventure it offers, so I might enjoy this - but it's not a high priority for me. Especially not if other RPGs like Pillars of Eternity 2, Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Vesperia Remastered turn out well on Switch and launch around the same time.

It does look good and brings back many memories.

There are going to be alot of OP beginners starting off with Mew

Last edited by Azzanation - on 13 June 2018