By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Microsoft screwed no matter what they show at E3 this year?

John2290 said:
Bajablo said:

Some of the games were cool, thing is i don't need an XBOX to play them though.
I was not as impressed by this as you to say the least :D

I said it was the best conference in recent memory not the best list of exclusive reveals.

just out of curiosity, how far back does 'recent memory' go? :D
They did show a lot of cool games though, that i can agree on :) excited for Cyberpunk & We happy few on PC

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Bajablo said:

Some of the games were cool, thing is i don't need an XBOX to play them though.
I was not as impressed by this as you to say the least :D

I said it was the best conference in recent memory not the best list of exclusive reveals.

But that is kind of a diservice that MS do to themselves, they revealed everything you can also play on PS4, they kinda took every Square game and put in there for example, now PS4 can say you cna play all of these games in PS4 on a 2 minutes montage and then spend his entire E3 talking about exclusives. I think MS kinda went overbord here hust throwing everything out there and putting on their E3. For me as a gamer it was a super solid showing, entertaining and all, Im not sure it has the desired effect for MS themselves tough.

Well they had one of the best E3 and probably the best E3 MS has had I don't think it'll change much as E3's reception rarely reflects where the market will go.

The conference was better than every conference Sony had last year combined. Seriously this could be the best conference of E3. Of course not all of it was exclusive, but we got games for close release and epic games for the future. That's all they needed to do, make people believe again in the brand by announcing future games and so they did. Sony also won E3 in like 2015 with mostly non exclusives games, so i think it's pretty hypocritical from Sony fans to call out Microsoft for doing that.

Honestly lately Sony have been on a douche mode with just talking and showing how great their numbers are, i'm not convinced they will top the MS conference which fast well paced and had lots of variety.
Nintendo, well i don't really know. They have the material to outshine that conference if they show Bayo 3, pokemon, Metroid, Smash, Fire emblem, Pikmin 4 and etc but sometimes they just do weird stuff and don't show any of it even if they are coming lol. So we'll see...

Good thing i don't own a xbox anymore, i would pissed about gears of war 5 being a female lead.

User moderated -RavenXtra

Last edited by quickrick - on 19 June 2018

Around the Network

That was a great conference. I don't own an XBone, but luckily anything "exclusive" should be on PC as well. And I kind of had a feeling they might show the From Software game at their conference. Just had a hunch. Super stoked for that one.

quickrick said:
Could thing i don't own a xbox anymore, i would pissed about gears of war 5 being a female lead.

Err... Doesn't it being a good game matter more?

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
MS is ramping up their presence in the industry but for what future?
UWP / streaming / XBox or all of them...

They don't really care where you are playing as long as they get money. I found it very interesting that Microsoft aqcuired/started so many studios - I think it's part of a consolidation in the industry as we progress towards more subscription models just like movies and music has already done. It's similar to how Netflix spends billions on original programming - same thing will happen with gaming subscription services.

quickrick said:
Could thing i don't own a xbox anymore, i would pissed about gears of war 5 being a female lead.

Someone add to this the "Shit VGC Members'" say Twitter account  

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

raulbalarezo said:
Sorry but I have seen more ps4 games than exclusives in this conference

Unless Sony only shows their exclusives, it's going to be the same shit tomorrow  

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY