By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NieR: Automata coming to Xbox One on June 26

LethalP said:
celador said:

persona and yakuza aint coming

How do you know that? Nioh, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Yakuza 6, Kingdom Hearts 2.5/2.8, Ni No Kuni II all have a chance of coming to Xbox. In this day and age games that aren't 1st/2nd party just don't stay exclusive.

funny, because you just named a load of games where it is likely they will all stay exclusive. there are loads of japanese games that will stay on PS4 only because they won't sell on xbox



Around the Network

LOL Kupomogli found a new forum home...

Seems he hasn't changed much either. lol



Bandorr said:
LethalP said:
At this rate PS4's entire 2017 lineup will end up on Xbox One lol.

If you think Horizon Zero is going to be on the xbox one.. you may have issues.

Nier was a better game than Horizon, easily one of the best PS4 exclusives.



Barozi said:
celador said:

persona and yakuza aint coming

Maybe you should wait until after E3 to make such claims.

Yakuza probably not, but Persona...definitely possible.

Sure, if you define 'possible' as a non-0% probability. The only Persona games that came out on an Xbox platform were the Arena spinoffs.



News removed from Square's site, Guess someone hit publish to early.



Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Bandorr said:
From niece to nice the story of Japan's return to Xbox one.

Also only digitally? That's fascinating. I know various people were/are mad at Capcom for only doing digital for Megaman in Europe. Wonder If this will get any similar backlash for being only digital for Xbox.

I would guess it's because of Microsoft's very high minimum print order rearing its ugly head again and the fact that the XB1 version is coming out nearly 1.5 years after the PS4/PC versions.

huh I very much doubt that. I'm seeing tons of obscure indie games with a physical Xbox One release. No way Nier Automata wouldn't be outselling them easily.



DonFerrari said:
Thought it would keep exclusive to PS4/PC... but great that Xbox will get a chance to play.

Now let's see how sales compare, although 18 months later port on a smaller userbase on a niche that isn't the strongest will probably have a very big gap.

Tbh, being released much later to the party, and charing more money despite being late, isn't exactly going to set the world on fire for that system.

I know I'm not a fan of long delays and late ports that ask for more money. It doesn't exactly make up for lost time. It's why I'm not paying in full for the very long wait for the console to PC MHW port (it won't be built from the ground up).



Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

celador said:
LethalP said:

How do you know that? Nioh, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Yakuza 6, Kingdom Hearts 2.5/2.8, Ni No Kuni II all have a chance of coming to Xbox. In this day and age games that aren't 1st/2nd party just don't stay exclusive.

funny, because you just named a load of games where it is likely they will all stay exclusive. there are loads of japanese games that will stay on PS4 only because they won't sell on xbox

All of those have a chance of coming to Xbox. Nothing is binding them to PlayStation.



celador said:
LethalP said:

How do you know that? Nioh, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Yakuza 6, Kingdom Hearts 2.5/2.8, Ni No Kuni II all have a chance of coming to Xbox. In this day and age games that aren't 1st/2nd party just don't stay exclusive.

funny, because you just named a load of games where it is likely they will all stay exclusive. there are loads of japanese games that will stay on PS4 only because they won't sell on xbox

Doubt Nier Automata will light up numbers, still on Xbox though :)

Your avatar is very fitting btw  



WoodenPints said:
News removed from Square's site, Guess someone hit publish to early.

Or MS cancelled it. 

Source: