By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anthem and Days Gone both releasing on Feb. 22, 2019

don't know if it's good for both ip's, both are new ip's and one exclusive for ps4, but i don't think it's the best move, but maybe the releasedate for one of the 2 games could be changed...

Around the Network

Anthem just screams eventual delay. Days Gone on the other hand is probably almost done and held back so it's not killed by bigger franchises this fall. If that is the case and Anthem isn't delayed that gives Sony the ability to move Days Gone up a few weeks

That's a shame. I'm not interested in anthem either way so Days Gone has my money already.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Im iffy on both, neither are day 1 for me but I do want to get both of them eventually, I would probably get Anthem first, but yeah I feel you, one of them should move their date, I can see anthem getting delayed by a month.

I wonder who should move.....

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I am not interested in anthem anyway unless it turns out to be the opposite of destiny.

Considering M$ has the advertisement deal for Anthem, I am quite sure this was done on purpose to have something to counter Days Gone.   My money goes to Days Gone, l will buy Anthem later (if it is good) in order to see if the game will have eventually some sort of micro-transactions or not

doesnt matter, one is a PS4-Exclusive, the other multiplat. Also Days Gone is a Singleplayergame and Anthem a MP-only game, so the audience for both these games isnt really the same anyway.

Ka-pi96 said:
@Sony move Days Gone into January or something then! Jan was the release month for Dying Light too, how about we make January official zombie game month?

Re 2 Remake could still be announced and keep the tradition alive XD

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I bet they both get delayed, the last version of days gone was in bad shape (Based on Easy allies experience) and Anthem seems like they still have a lot of work.