By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which ones are you getting - RDR 2, COD BO4 and BF 5

?

BF 5 3 3.45%

RDR 2 44 50.57%

COD BO4 2 2.30%

All 3 1 1.15%

2 of 3 9 10.34%

None 28 32.18%

Total:87

I've made a discussion on why I'm not getting Battlefield 5 despite liking Battlefield 1. I would get RDR 2 and was going to go for BF 5 once I was done with it but that's no longer true because of the unimmersive direction of the series. Here's the thing I want to know. Which of the 3 big October games will you get? It will be an interesting discussion.

Around the Network

Most likely CoD, maybe BFV, and probably not RDR2

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Really hyped for CoD:Black Ops 4. Might get Battlefield 5. Red Dead Redemption 2 looks boring.

Only Red Dead Redemption 2 most likely, and even that long after release since I'm not that hyped about the game anyway.

RDR 2. Maybe battlefield 5.

Around the Network

RDR2 is the only one that has a chance with me, but likely none. Beyond me how people can buy these samey games yearly. But to each their own.

None

RDR2 most likely. Neither BO4 or BFV. I used to buy both franchises, then future COD turned me off for the foreseeable future, so I only bought BF, and now with BFV choosing variety over realism I won't be buying it either. So plenty of time to play RDR2 over the holidays then I guess.

None interest me.

BFV only