Forums - Gaming Discussion - Days Gone And Crackdown 3 - Which Will Score The Highest?

Which Game Will Score The Highest?

Day's Gone 53 82.81%

Crackdown 3 7 10.94%

Show me the results 4 6.25%

Total:64
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
crackdown will release? it will probably be canceled in the coming months.

I'm doubting that.  MS canceled their other projects well before this point.  I think they'll release it, in whatever state they can. 

Around the Network

well crackdown 3 looked pretty crap at e3 last year, but with an extra 20 or whatever months it could improve a lot. there is certainly room for it

Days Gone looked interesting at first reveal, hard to make out if it's average or anything more at this point.

based on the last information/footage for both, my estimate would be 65-70 for C3, 75-80 for Days Gone.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
BraLoD said:
Is this real life?

Who cares about real life, real life is bills to pay, problems to solve, bosses you must suck the dick off to not be fired, girl-friend that cheats on you, health problems etc.

Real life can go to hell as far as I'm concerned, long live fantasy and make believe

I get the feeling they'll both score in the 70-80 range, but I won't vote until after E3, see if anything can sway me...

BraLoD said:

I'm actually more like this. And oddly enough my couch/bed looks almost the same:

Around the Network

Probably Days Gone, but Crackdown 3 will be the better game for me at least. The last thing the world needed was yet another zombie game, and yet Days Gone exists.

Crackdown 3 will review better than most people are expecting though. Multiple insiders have said it has improved alot since last E3. June 2017 to February 2019 is an extra 20 months of development, alot can change in 20 months. And that of course assumes the E3 2017 build of Crackdown 3 was a recent build, oftentimes E3 builds are several months old because they want to show the latest fully stable build at a public event.

Unless Crackdown 3 is getting a massive reboot to it's current build then i don't see it getting past a 70.

I think I will wait to see both of those games at E3 to decide. But from what I've seen yet I think Days Gone will score in high 70s and Crackdown in low 70s with possibility to drop below 70. But considering they've spent 20 months for rework it is hard to say.

Neither seem among either publisher's best releases to me, but Crackdown feels like a 70s release while Days Gone could be in the 80s.

the-pi-guy said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
crackdown will release? it will probably be canceled in the coming months.

I'm doubting that.  MS canceled their other projects well before this point.  I think they'll release it, in whatever state they can. 

Fable Legends seemed practically ready to release when it was cancelled.

Last edited by TallSilhouette - on 07 June 2018

Days Gone easily. Crackdown 3’s delay bodes very badly for the game. There’s clearly several issues there that were not aware of. I’m thinking it’ll score in the low 70’s, whereas Days Gone will be mid to high 80’s once the game is poilished.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon