Around the Network
Tmfwang said:

Zombie-crows :O

Dinner is served.

The PS5 Exists. 

Imho, we are going for:

2019 - Days Gone, Tsushima.
2020 - Death Stranding, Last of Us II.

This already is a great line of exclusives. Wonder how Xbox will answer.

bananaking21 said:
Will be delayed until may 2019

When Sony confirmed that Days Gone was delayed to 2019, ZhugeEx mentioned that Sony Bend was actually ahead of schedule and Days Gone was delayed for the purposes of not getting drowned out by larger holiday releases.

Aura7541 said:
bananaking21 said:

When Sony confirmed that Days Gone was delayed to 2019, ZhugeEx mentioned that Sony Bend was actually ahead of schedule and Days Gone was delayed for the purposes of not getting drowned out by larger holiday releases.

That's good to know and it is a smart decision. I don't think the game will sell tons, but releasing it outside of the year's end will give it space to gain some mindshare.

Around the Network

Besides which it's almost 9 months out. It's got time on it's side.

One of my most anticipated games. I am glad I don't have to wait too long to play it.

bananaking21 said:

Fine, it's not like I have no games to play on PS4. Delay it to make it better, why not.

I really wonder, who decides to announce the release date at sony? and at what stage of the development? Coz I felt that after the delay of THE LAST GUARDIAN, from october to December, they learned not to announce the date early, even HZD was delayed just before 2016 E3, pushing it out from 2016 to feb 28 2017, So i assumed that the release date for GOD OF WAR, Detroit were held back intentionally so that they dont get the tag of delayed, these games dates were literally announced like 2 to 3 months before. although since last guardian I dont think Sony have delayed a game due to development issues. Most of them were to avoid clashing with heavy hitters in fall.

BTW, I cant believe how Sony Bend squeezed out of unreal engine. graphically its on par with heavy hitter at WWS,

Perfect timing even if it by chance gets a month or two delay. The game looks good and the trailer was decent, but my hype level isn't where it needs to be quite yet. We'll see closer to the launch but this game at the moment looks to be a buy eventually at some point.