By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looking for some co-op suggestions for me and my fiance

I heard Rocket League is pretty nifty. Platinum trophy is really easy too.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, so much co-op fun.

Okay id suggests these games.

State Of Decay 2 and Sea of Thieves. Both games have just been recently patched, SOTs added content and SOD2 added lots of Bug fixes. Very enjoying games with friends. Obvious choice would be coop on both your gaming PCs.

I would also suggest Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 on Switch but i dont know good they are playing in local mode. I have only ever played them online and solo.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 07 June 2018

Helldivers and TowerFall - the latter doesn't appear to have a Platinum, though.

Try PuxelJunk Monsters 2 if you haven’t yet. It’s simple, but so much fun in co op.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

I really like Magika 2 still playing it from time to time.
Also Monster Hunter World is pretty nice. however you will have to put a lot more time into it than 40h :P
Fat Princess Adventures is also lots of fun

Maxosaurus-rex said:
Raymans Plat takes forever to grind out. There's cheaters that get the best scores making it only possible to get golds. You can only get two a day so you need to play every single day.

A lego game. Easy plants. Fun co OP.

Me and her like the Lego games as well. That is one I forgot to mention. Good suggestion though

AlfredoTurkey said:
rolltide101x said:

You are banned from the thread (jk lol). I knew I should have said "do not say Minecraft" Minecraft does not have the depth to keep us entertained. We platted it on the PS3 and were bored out of our minds.

It's cool that you guys hate the game but saying it lacks depth is crazy. It's maybe the deepest game there ever was. 

XD LOL not in any sense of the word. Find a stone, make a sword, attack the same 3/4 enemies over and over. Not very deep...

eddy7eddy said:
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, so much co-op fun.

Will have to look into that. Thanks

Azzanation said:

Okay id suggests these games.

State Of Decay 2 and Sea of Thieves. Both games have just been recently patched, SOTs added content and SOD2 added lots of Bug fixes. Very enjoying games with friends. Obvious choice would be coop on both your gaming PCs.

I would also suggest Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 on Switch but i dont know good they are playing in local mode. I have only ever played them online and solo.

We play Mario Kart 8 on Switch already. Should have mentioned that as well. Splatoon 2 is something I intend to get later for us