By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looking for some co-op suggestions for me and my fiance

Diablo 3 PS4 version and Dragon Crown pro for PS4 

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:
DialgaMarine said:
Try PuxelJunk Monsters 2 if you haven’t yet. It’s simple, but so much fun in co op.

How is the coop? I loved the first game years ago. 

The co-op is awesome. It makes the game a whole better, believe me. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

rolltide101x said:
V-r0cK said:
Following couch coop games I played with my fiance and she loved:
- Resident Evil 5, 6, Revalations 2
- Secret of Mana Remake
- Catherine (challange coop mode)
- Portal 2
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Little Big Planet 1-3
- Resistance 1, 3
- Uncharted 2 (challenge coop mode)
- Super Mario 3D World
- NSMB Wii/Wii U
- A Way Out

I wish she liked Resident Evil. :(   I have the Resident Evil 5 plat twice lol.

Will have to look into Secret of Mana.

I can not wait for the Catherine remake!

Resident Evil 5 was so fun coop! That's what got my fiance hooked on coop gaming  RE5 is still her favourite and she enjoyed helping me plat it.  It's too bad your fiance doesn't like it but thats ok there's plenty of other great coop games too :)

V-r0cK said:

Resident Evil 5 was so fun coop! That's what got my fiance hooked on coop gaming  RE5 is still her favourite and she enjoyed helping me plat it.  It's too bad your fiance doesn't like it but thats ok there's plenty of other great coop games too :)

Well in Resident Evil 5 she did not like how you could not move and shoot. Resident Evil 6 just is not that great of a game to begin with. That is one I think we may play eventually when we get more desperate for something to play.

She actually really likes Fat Princess Adventures so I think after we finish that we are probably going to play Diablo 3. There are quite a few games on the horizon I think we will enjoy playing together but they need to hurry up

DialgaMarine said:
rolltide101x said:

How is the coop? I loved the first game years ago. 

The co-op is awesome. It makes the game a whole better, believe me. 

I will be grabbing that game within the next month either way. Only reason I have not already is because I have a huge backlog. (seems to only get bigger as well lol)   

Around the Network

Have you played Vermintide 2? It's a lot of fun in coop, kinda like Left 4 Dead 2, only in a Warhammer setting and primary focus being on melee. Combat is awesome!