By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Mar1217 said:
xMetroid said:
Looks like people underestimated Mario Party ^^

Don't underestimate OG Mario Party style :P

xMetroid said:
Yay Octopath is now in the yearly chart

Yeah ! If it can get into the Top 30, it would be a good sign !

That would be superb, hope it can do it!

Meanwhile, it gained 3 spots, now on 72, while Smash gained another spot and is on 21

Around the Network

Wow, I expected better for Pokemon in the yearlies. Guess people aren't in a rush to pre-order it compared with Smash?

Megiddo said:
Wow, I expected better for Pokemon in the yearlies. Guess people aren't in a rush to pre-order it compared with Smash?

It's probably because there's four versions of Pokemon Let's Go: Pikachu, Evee, Pikachu w/Poke ball & Evee w/ Poke ball.  If you could group all the versions together, it would probably be around where Smash is.

Pokemon will outsell smash two times over and it won't even be close.

I was wondering why can Japan have something like COMG but other markets don't have one?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Wow Switch neon made it top 5 again damn

When will tennis be available? It's been months seen we haven't seen switch at #5. Octopath at 10. Another third party seller on the way!

Megiddo said:

It was doing a lot better until they announced the version with the pokeball. That makes the sales being divided between 4 versions now, so of course they don't chart very high yet.

On that note, this is also the reason why Fallout 76 hasn't charted yet despite the fact that it ranked very high after its announcement: Way too many versions of the game - and that's further divided by the different platforms. 

Marth said:

Once more Playstation stuff is rising in the chart but still no signs of hardware.

Only multiplat Playstation stuff is being sold by Amazon proper. Exclusives like Detroit, God of War, Spiderman, HZD, etc. are not. Don't think you'll see hardware being sold again before the exclusives start being sold again.

Edit: Crew 2 is not exclusive, my bad. I really know absolutely nothing about the game.

Last edited by Megiddo - on 25 June 2018

Finally, Wolfenstein II Switch appears in the top 100.

Last edited by alejollorente10 - on 25 June 2018

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10