By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which of these girls you'd Date?

Which one is your choice?

Choice 1 1 2.33%

Choice 2 1 2.33%

Choice 3 13 30.23%

Choice 4 2 4.65%

Choice 5 5 11.63%

Choice 6 21 48.84%

Total:43

Choice 6 since she looks to take her work with her.

Around the Network

1 - 3 are cute, but not my thing.

4 Looks like a dude, which I am down with, but this one ain't doing it for me.

5 is my pick. Pending age verification, I would be all about that, real, trans, or cross dresser.

6 looks alright. I'm sure it's not the best picture of her, but regaurdless, she just wouldn't catch my eye.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

If i had to choose one, #6. The other ones are way too young looking.

Choice 7, none of the above.

Oh here we go again. I really don't get the whole "maid" thing. It's weird to me.

1 or 6, they're the least terrifying.

Around the Network

Eh I'm generally more attracted to women who look like, you know... adults :p

Perhaps with a few less accessories as well. A tank top and jeans works quite well.

None. Choices 1-5 are mostly the same dolls and only 6 looks like a real woman, but still not my taste.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

dx11332sega said:
dx11332sega said:

I haven't been honest but . If any of you can find it you get a cookie? This one should be easy?

It's about one of the girls. 

Choice 5 is an actual doll. Not a human. Now give me my cookie. 

Well... Choice 1, 2 and 5 don't show up on reverse google image search. Which makes me wonder where the images came from, and scares me.

This is like saying which of these frogs do you want to date