Forums - General Discussion - Which of these girls you'd Date?

Which one is your choice?

Choice 1 1 2.33%
 
Choice 2 1 2.33%
 
Choice 3 13 30.23%
 
Choice 4 2 4.65%
 
Choice 5 5 11.63%
 
Choice 6 21 48.84%
 
Total:43

None. Choices 1-5 are mostly the same dolls and only 6 looks like a real woman, but still not my taste.



Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti 11GB VRAM | Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Reached PC master race level.

Around the Network

I haven't been honest but . If any of you can find it you get a cookie? This one should be easy?

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 04 June 2018

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

dx11332sega said:

I haven't been honest but . If any of you can find it you get a cookie? This one should be easy?

It's about one of the girls. 



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

dx11332sega said:
dx11332sega said:

I haven't been honest but . If any of you can find it you get a cookie? This one should be easy?

It's about one of the girls. 

Choice 1 is actually a boy. Or is it #2?



Kyuu said:
dx11332sega said:

It's about one of the girls. 

Choice 1 is actually a boy. Or is it #2?

Nope



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
dx11332sega said:

I haven't been honest but . If any of you can find it you get a cookie? This one should be easy?

It's about one of the girls. 

Choice 5 is an actual doll. Not a human. Now give me my cookie. 



UltimateGamer1982 said:
dx11332sega said:

It's about one of the girls. 

Choice 5 is an actual doll. Not a human. Now give me my cookie. 

Nope



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

dx11332sega said:
Kyuu said:

Choice 1 is actually a boy. Or is it #2?

Nope



Well... Choice 1, 2 and 5 don't show up on reverse google image search. Which makes me wonder where the images came from, and scares me.



LTD: PS4 - 125m, Switch - 110m, XBO - 51m

2020: PS4 - 9m, Switch - 22.5m, XBO - 2.5m, PS5 - 4.5m, XBX - 2.8m

Barkley said:
Well... Choice 1, 2 and 5 don't show up on reverse google image search. Which makes me wonder where the images came from, and scares me.

There from Facebook 



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber