By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2018 Thread- 5 new 1st Party Studious, Halo Infinite, Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4, and more

Rate the Microsoft Conference

10 19 13.48%

9 26 18.44%

8 44 31.21%

7 28 19.86%

6 9 6.38%

5 7 4.96%

4 3 2.13%

3 2 1.42%

2 0 0%

1 3 2.13%

Total:141
HandofPrometheus said:
I'm seeing some people hoping for a Fable title but was the franchise terminated or was it the team that made them?

Microsoft closed Lionhead Studios but could still utilise the franchise since they own it.

Around the Network

I'm watching E3 after a 2 year break. Hopefully I'm not disappointed!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm fairly excited for this, because this is where I'm expecting to see Borderlands 3 finally get a reveal.

I really hope that the Rocksteady game is revealed here.

I'm looking forward to this. I reckon it's going to be good.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

It seems that We Happy Few will makie a reapperance, according to Brandon Jones(Easy Allies).Now he dosent speciffy if its going to be at MS or in another conference.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Oh cool, this is today! I think I'll join in after 45 minutes and watch the conference in 2x speed (E3 is a lot of fun - but let's be honest, the conferences aren't really THAT interesting).

Shadows Die Twice is the title I wanna see the most.

HandofPrometheus said:
I'm seeing some people hoping for a Fable title but was the franchise terminated or was it the team that made them?

Playground games opened up a second studio and many insiders are saying that they are workin g on Fable. 

Please dont fuck this up Microsoft...

:)

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).