By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2018 Thread- 5 new 1st Party Studious, Halo Infinite, Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4, and more

Rate the Microsoft Conference

10 19 13.48%

9 26 18.44%

8 44 31.21%

7 28 19.86%

6 9 6.38%

5 7 4.96%

4 3 2.13%

3 2 1.42%

2 0 0%

1 3 2.13%

Total:141
WoodenPints said:

Potentiall Leak/spoiler so stay away from it if you don't want to see anything that could be on stage.

Potential price drop announcement to $399 today? Would be massive.

Both Gamestop and fry's have it listed at $399 with the save $50 promotion dropping it to $349 through E3 week.

Couldn't hyperlink this as it breaks through the spoiler tags so just pasted the raw links:

*Edit Deleted links as they break spoiler tags. hmmm

*Edit 2 : Added them back in as just 1. (gamestop link)and 2.(fry's link) to avoid spoiler breaking text.

This would be nice. It's one of my bingo card predictions.

Around the Network

Not going to embed this leak because it's a spoiler of a game that Microsoft is showing today.
https://twitter.com/corybarlog/status/1005673935696846850?s=19

jason1637 said:
Got this from Era.
Last years Wold Premiere games were
Forza Motorsport 7
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Super Lucky's Tale
- Assassin's Creed Origins
- Code Vein
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Metro: Exodus
Indie games we're shown as console launch exclusives.

yikes, glad I missed that one xD Sadly I will miss today's show too

iceland said:
jason1637 said:
Got this from Era.
Last years Wold Premiere games were
Forza Motorsport 7
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Super Lucky's Tale
- Assassin's Creed Origins
- Code Vein
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Metro: Exodus
Indie games we're shown as console launch exclusives.

yikes, glad I missed that one xD Sadly I will miss today's show too

Last year's show wasn't terrible. It was just lacking in new games and announcements. 

Ryuu96 said:
celador said: 

hoping for Fable and Perfect Dark. With Fable, there should at least be a load of assets left over from Legends, and hopefully MS were quick to greenlight the new Fable project after it's cancellation, so it's had two years of work on the foundation of whatever they could salvage from Legends. Should be gameplay. Perfect Dark maybe just a small teaser?

Seriously doubt that we see anything but a tiny teaser trailer for Fable, I'm not expecting them to use the Fable Legends assets as I'm expecting it to be a reboot and Playground wanting to do everything from scratch, Playground announced their RPG in early 2017 but only opened the 2nd studio which is developing it in late 2017 and they're still hiring right now for major senior roles so I'd expect Fable is at least 3 years away still.

I do think Microsoft will announce it either way but they need to make clear it's far away, Playground has consistently delivered for Microsoft in good time frames and it shows commitment to the future, plus they're very likely buying Playground.

jason1637 said:
Not going to embed this leak because it's a spoiler of a game that Microsoft is showing today.
https://twitter.com/corybarlog/status/1005673935696846850?s=19

It's a joke, Cory is the Creative Director at Santa Monica, he's not going to leak a Microsoft game over twitter xD.

Wait so hI'm mentioning it means it won't happen then?

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
celador said: 

hoping for Fable and Perfect Dark. With Fable, there should at least be a load of assets left over from Legends, and hopefully MS were quick to greenlight the new Fable project after it's cancellation, so it's had two years of work on the foundation of whatever they could salvage from Legends. Should be gameplay. Perfect Dark maybe just a small teaser?

Seriously doubt that we see anything but a tiny teaser trailer for Fable, I'm not expecting them to use the Fable Legends assets as I'm expecting it to be a reboot and Playground wanting to do everything from scratch, Playground announced their RPG in early 2017 but only opened the 2nd studio which is developing it in late 2017 and they're still hiring right now for major senior roles so I'd expect Fable is at least 3 years away still.

I do think Microsoft will announce it either way but they need to make clear it's far away, Playground has consistently delivered for Microsoft in good time frames and it shows commitment to the future, plus they're very likely buying Playground.

that would be disappointing then, but confirmation it's coming is better than nothing

Gears of War spin-off Sea of Thieves Expansion Trailer ReCore 2  Battlefield V Battle Royale MCC patched up/X enhanced and now includes Reach (Available after the show)
New MS AAA IP Crackdown 3 trailer and release date New IP from rare teaser Ori 2 Release date Phil Spencer wearing a Fable t-shirt
Forza Horizon 4 Albion expansion teaser Lost odyssey X enhanced (available after show)
Persona 5 Golden :) Some big games joining GamePass and available after the show
Xbox One X Price drop to $449 + bundled game Dead or Alive 6 Shadow of Tomb raider Kingdom Hearts 3 + Early 2019 release date Forza Horizon 4 Introducing Motorbikes to the series
Cyberpunk 2077 launch date New Banjo Cuphead DLC New studio announcement for MS Santa Monica ID@Xbox showcase

A bunch of my stuff may of already leaked but I had this in work mostly filled up for the post 2 weeks so might as well throw it in here.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 10 June 2018

Is it me or is this for MS going to be either the worst conference or the best of E3? I mean with all the pressure they have right now, people will either love it or hate it. I dont really think there could be a middle ground for MS this year. I mean after 2 sad years back to back, for them to fail again would just take the few fans left over the edge, while a good presentation will make some departed fans think of vindication.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I need something Banjo-Kazooie related more than anything.

Possible Leak
https://twitter.com/ibrener/status/1005810387466498050?s=19
Could end up being fake but Activision did allow Crash to be exclusive so its possible.