By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2018 Thread- 5 new 1st Party Studious, Halo Infinite, Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4, and more

Rate the Microsoft Conference

10 19 13.48%

9 26 18.44%

8 44 31.21%

7 28 19.86%

6 9 6.38%

5 7 4.96%

4 3 2.13%

3 2 1.42%

2 0 0%

1 3 2.13%

Total:141

Scalebound revival can probably be megaton among hardcore gamers community if true

Around the Network

i bought popcorn, it will be eaten, some maybe thrown hahaha

i really like e3 shows.

So 15 new first and third party games hmm.
My guess is
Halo Infinity
Halo Spinoff
Gears 5
Gears spinoff
Forza Horizon 4
Starfield
Exclusive Bethesda game
Banjo Anniversary
The DayZ devs Xbox exclusive
2 Avatar games
Fallout 3 Anniversary
High teir indie game
2 AAA multiplats

Also games that are confirmed to be on their stage are...
Sea of Thieves
Battlefield V
Tomb Raider
The Division 2
Crackdown 3

Got this from Era.
Last years Wold Premiere games were
Forza Motorsport 7
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Super Lucky's Tale
- Assassin's Creed Origins
- Code Vein
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Metro: Exodus
Indie games we're shown as console launch exclusives.

I really hope Microsoft doesn't disappoint like last year. Otherwise, I have to try to explain away my entire rant and how I'm not actually abandoning Xbox...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

So 15 new first and third party games hmm.
My guess is
Halo Infinity
Halo Spinoff
Gears 5
Gears spinoff
Forza Horizon 4
Starfield
Exclusive Bethesda game
Banjo Anniversary
The DayZ devs Xbox exclusive
2 Avatar games
Fallout 3 Anniversary
High teir indie game
2 AAA multiplats

Also games that are confirmed to be on their stage are...
Sea of Thieves
Battlefield V
Tomb Raider
The Division 2
Crackdown 3

Cyberpunk gameplay premiere is rumored to close out the show, so that's one of the 15 most likely.  

That would be quite odd, especially since the next mainline Halo is probably going to be there as well. 

So either

1) This is true, and Halo 6/Infinty WONT be shown at all

2) This is false

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I want to hear something about the Halo TV series to be honest. That might be a strange hope for a game conference, but I think a well made TV series about Halo might help MS and the franchise - and the millions of Halo fans would love it.

Maybe some news about Playground Games being first party now. 

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I’m not expecting to be blown away with new studios and IPs like some are predicting on other sites. Give me a Bethesda game, show me Crackdown 3, maybe Last Night even though I think the dev said it won’t be there, a couple unknown games.

Potentiall Leak/spoiler so stay away from it if you don't want to see anything that could be on stage.

Potential Official price drop announcement to $399 today? Would be massive.

Both Gamestop and fry's have it listed at $399 with the save $50 promotion dropping it to $349 through E3 week.

Couldn't hyperlink this as it breaks through the spoiler tags so just pasted the raw links:

*Edit Deleted links as they break spoiler tags. hmmm

*Edit 2 : Added them back in as just 1. (gamestop link)and 2.(fry's link) to avoid spoiler breaking text.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 10 June 2018

really looking forward to Cyberpunk gameplay, can't believe we are finally getting to see it after all this time

hoping for Fable and Perfect Dark. With Fable, there should at least be a load of assets left over from Legends, and hopefully MS were quick to greenlight the new Fable project after it's cancellation, so it's had two years of work on the foundation of whatever they could salvage from Legends. Should be gameplay. Perfect Dark maybe just a small teaser?

Halo/Gears. last mainline games were both pretty average imo. Certainly willing to give Gears another chance as it was the first game from The Coalition, but Halo will have to do a lot for me to be excited. More interested in any rumoured spin-offs. Gears X-Com would be cool. Don't know how likely it would be, but if Halo Infinity is real and an RPG that would be on par with finally seeing Cyberpunk

FH4, really hope that is set in Tokyo. Amazing city, and the Horizon games are always great.

Splinter Cell and Ass Creed Odyssey will likely be there. Battlefield V singleplayer trailer/gameplay

and hopefully something out of left field.

think it will be a good conference. if it's not, then MS, with their talk of increased investment, are either bullshitting again or saving everything for the Xbox II

Last edited by celador - on 10 June 2018