By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2018 Thread- 5 new 1st Party Studious, Halo Infinite, Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4, and more

Rate the Microsoft Conference

10 19 13.48%

9 26 18.44%

8 44 31.21%

7 28 19.86%

6 9 6.38%

5 7 4.96%

4 3 2.13%

3 2 1.42%

2 0 0%

1 3 2.13%

Total:141

They better announce a new Conker as an apology for this 4 years ago. Please Microsoft I beg of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7rEAEnWwkw

Around the Network

Tagging.

Almost all of the conferences are at completely untenable times for me. But the fortuitous coincidence of a public holiday this year means the MS one isn't too bad, just an early start!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

This Crackdown situation makes me hope MS does not announce Fable and or Perfect Dark this year. Imo they should only announce games when they're sure it will release iat most a year and a half away. So I don't wanna see any games this year that won't be out by 2019 holiday season.

Bingo card

Ori and the Will of The Wisps release date and gameplay footage Minecraft future updates ID@XBOX montage Crackdown 3 release date with new gameplay trailer Forza Horizon 4 announcement with fall 2018 release date
XBOX Live services improvements Xbox One X permanent price drop Sea of Thieves future DLCs details Something about Xbox Game Pass (maybe some third-party games day one launch) New Halo game (MP spinoff)
Shadow of The Tomb Raider gameplay trailer New Capcom game with some sort of exclusive deal (DMC V?)   Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay with no release date Scalebound revived
Assassin's creed Odyssey gameplay trailer Battlefield V gameplay trailer Banjo 20th year anniversary Fable teaser New NBA JAM game trailer with release date 2018-early 2019
Metro Exodus new gameplay Tales of Vesperia 10th anniversary remaster trailer with release date New hardware announcements (Xbox Elite Gamepad 2, Xbox Accessibility Controller, etc.) Streaming service announcement Crossplay talk with more crossplay games announced

Around the Network

Last megaton at E3 was FfVII R, i think we're due for one.

NobleTeam360 said:
Last megaton at E3 was FfVII R, i think we're due for one.

The next one will be FFVII R part 2 in 2045.

shikamaru317 said:
Starfield is a safe bet for the megaton for Bethesda. It has been leaked for an E3 announce by vetted Era insiders. Bethesda Game Studios releasing 2 games close to each other, Fallout 76 and Starfield, is megaton worthy for sure, seeing as there is typically a 3-4 year gap between BGS games.

Hard to say what the MS megaton might be. Banjo Threeie for the 20th anniversary this year? Perfect Dark rebooted as a story focused franchise as rumored? Some big studio announcements besides the ones that have leaked so far (Playground, Avatars Studio, and MS Santa Monica)?

The Brazil host for Inside Xbox said MS is announcing something he has wanted for years so I'm assuming a old IP is being revisited. My money is on Banjo since this is it's 20th anniversary and it's too early for Perfect Dark.

jason1637 said:
shikamaru317 said:
Starfield is a safe bet for the megaton for Bethesda. It has been leaked for an E3 announce by vetted Era insiders. Bethesda Game Studios releasing 2 games close to each other, Fallout 76 and Starfield, is megaton worthy for sure, seeing as there is typically a 3-4 year gap between BGS games.

Hard to say what the MS megaton might be. Banjo Threeie for the 20th anniversary this year? Perfect Dark rebooted as a story focused franchise as rumored? Some big studio announcements besides the ones that have leaked so far (Playground, Avatars Studio, and MS Santa Monica)?

The Brazil host for Inside Xbox said MS is announcing something he has wanted for years so I'm assuming a old IP is being revisited. My money is on Banjo since this is it's 20th anniversary and it's too early for Perfect Dark.

Why would it be early?Perfect Dark Zero was release a decade ago, if Im not mistaken.Honestly, given how "barebones" the first party games announced last year was(and releases), Im expecting quite a bit from MS this year.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

shikamaru317 said:
Nautilus said:

Why would it be early?Perfect Dark Zero was release a decade ago, if Im not mistaken.Honestly, given how "barebones" the first party games announced last year was(and releases), Im expecting quite a bit from MS this year.

A few years ago, Adam Isgreen, a creative director at MS, said that a Perfect Dark reboot with a story driven focus was under discussion at MS. In the same interview, he said that 2020 would be a good release year for it, since it's the 20th anniversary of the original Perfect Dark, and the start of the decade that the original Perfect Dark was set in (it was set in 2023). If it's a 2020 release, it'll most likely be a launch exclusive on the next Xbox Holiday 2020. Announcing a launch exclusive for the next Xbox in 2018 doesn't really make sense, especially since the next Xbox itself won't be announced until 2020 most likely.

Oh, I wasnt aware of that information.Ok, that makes sense now.Damn it, I really want a new Perfect Dark game that is as good as the original.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1