By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - John Bain/Total Biscuit has passed away

Really sad, may he rest in peace. I at least hope he didn't feel too much pain during his final days.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

So sad. May he rest in peace and his family find strength to deal with the loss.

Chazore said:
Some people can be so heartless:

Yeah there's plenty of weirdos on twitter revelling in this. Seen this tweet among others bringing up an old tweet of his where he told someone to die of cancer. https://twitter.com/chiloff_/status/999794751992872961?s=19

OT; rip. 

Damn. I wasn't a fan of his, but this still hits hard. Nobody deserves to die that young.

Finally his suffering ended. I'll kinda miss him.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Rest In Piece. Too Young to die at that age.

Chazore said:

Damn that is some scary looking transgender person, you can see devil in their eyes.

- Moderated, Carl

Last edited by Carl - on 25 May 2018

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Oh..

Hunting Season is done...

m0ney said:
Chazore said:

Damn that is some scary looking transgender person, you can see devil in their eyes.

Notice the use of unrelated sentences to imply correlation. "He supported gamergate. He died of cancer."

I wouldn't wish death even on these people, but what kind of monster are you to be so heartless just because of someone's political stance?

To borrow from Lennon, death is just passing from one car into another. It sucks he left "this" one so soon, but only for us. No matter what you believe, he certainly isn't suffering anymore.