By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: GOW Exceeded 5 Million Sales In One Month

bananaking21 said:
Aeolus451 said:
Only exclusive games can have that degree of quality. I'm just glad it's getting sales equal to it.

The Witcher 3, red dead, GTA and Skyrim say Hi. 

Are they saying hi because they're buggy as shit?

In no stretch of the imagination do they match GoW in quality (polish, being bug free).

Around the Network
Metroid33slayer said:
What was the previous best selling GOW?

GoW 3 which sold 5.2m as of June 2012, 2 years 3 months after it released. Probably didn't sell much after that 5.5m max I'd say.

V-r0cK said:
DonFerrari said:

"Dad of a Boy Edition"

loll I swear if it wasn't for subtitles (i like to play with subtitles) I would never remember the kid's name lol its always just 'boy' lol

My subtitle only show "Garoto"...

Perhaps you are using the deaf subtitle that shows the name of the one talking.. but mine in Portuguese I don't remember showing Atreus name at all.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Wow, so basically only took a month to become the best selling game in the franchise.

Yeah 10m this year is possible.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
quickrick said:

yea i can see your point, i really want to play the game, but its so expensive in colombia, gonna wait till my friend comes back in 2 months. 

Hmm. They won't let ya ship it? Hopefully, you can play it sooner. It's definitely setting a high bar for other games. 

i was walking around in medellin today and saw a corner store with video games, they had one copy of GOW for 53$ tax included, bought it lol.

quickrick said:
Aeolus451 said:

Hmm. They won't let ya ship it? Hopefully, you can play it sooner. It's definitely setting a high bar for other games. 

i was walking around in medellin today and saw a corner store with video games, they had one copy of GOW for 53$ tax included, bought it lol.

lol It's worth being impatient to get it.

Aeolus451 said:
quickrick said:

lol It's worth being impatient to get it.

Its my perfect type of game, just wish it was 60fps.

Aeolus451 said:
bananaking21 said:

The Witcher 3, red dead, GTA and Skyrim say Hi. 

Are they saying hi because they're buggy as shit?

In no stretch of the imagination do they match GoW in quality (polish, being bug free).

GTA V and Red Dead are two of the most polished and bug-free games you can find, especially for having massive, intricate open worlds.

HyrulianScrolls said:
Wow, so basically only took a month to become the best selling game in the franchise.

Just April (11days).... and not really, like was said before, GoW 3 did like 5,5m.
Still its close, and without a doubt it ll eventually be the best selling GoW to date.