By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: GOW Exceeded 5 Million Sales In One Month

JRPGfan said:
HyrulianScrolls said:
Wow, so basically only took a month to become the best selling game in the franchise.

Just April (11days).... and not really, like was said before, GoW 3 did like 5,5m.
Still its close, and without a doubt it ll eventually be the best selling GoW to date.

in the resetera thread it says one month after release.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
V-r0cK said:

loll I swear if it wasn't for subtitles (i like to play with subtitles) I would never remember the kid's name lol its always just 'boy' lol

My subtitle only show "Garoto"...

Perhaps you are using the deaf subtitle that shows the name of the one talking.. but mine in Portuguese I don't remember showing Atreus name at all.

Mine shows /"Atreus" whenever he speaks.  I guess the NA version is that way, there's only the option of having Subtitles on or off, no other language.

quickrick said:
Aeolus451 said:

Hmm. They won't let ya ship it? Hopefully, you can play it sooner. It's definitely setting a high bar for other games. 

i was walking around in medellin today and saw a corner store with video games, they had one copy of GOW for 53$ tax included, bought it lol.

Enjoy it my friend.

And unless you are crazy as me don't go for the "Give me God of War"difficult". Doing that with level 1 equip for 1/3 of the game is crazy hard. And boss are brutal.

V-r0cK said:
DonFerrari said:

My subtitle only show "Garoto"...

Perhaps you are using the deaf subtitle that shows the name of the one talking.. but mine in Portuguese I don't remember showing Atreus name at all.

Mine shows /"Atreus" whenever he speaks.  I guess the NA version is that way, there's only the option of having Subtitles on or off, no other language.

Today I paid attention, even though I play in portuguese i keep subtitles because sometimes I have to put it really low because of wife... confirmed Atreu name appears everytime he speaks... that shows how much attention I paid to the subs.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
V-r0cK said:

Today I paid attention, even though I play in portuguese i keep subtitles because sometimes I have to put it really low because of wife... confirmed Atreu name appears everytime he speaks... that shows how much attention I paid to the subs.

The game visual is too stunning it only makes sense you never really paid attention to the subtitles ;P

DonFerrari said:
quickrick said:

i was walking around in medellin today and saw a corner store with video games, they had one copy of GOW for 53$ tax included, bought it lol.

Enjoy it my friend.

And unless you are crazy as me don't go for the "Give me God of War"difficult". Doing that with level 1 equip for 1/3 of the game is crazy hard. And boss are brutal.

V-r0cK said:

GOW give me a challenge is good enough for me, i only played 1 hour and i can feel its gonna hook the shit out of me.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
DonFerrari said:

The game visual is too stunning it only makes sense you never really paid attention to the subtitles ;P

Thanks for understanding =p

I quickly memorized boy's name because of Neverending Story.

quickrick said:
DonFerrari said:

Enjoy it my friend.

GOW give me a challenge is good enough for me, i only played 1 hour and i can feel its gonna hook the shit out of me.

With the advantage that if you feel stuck you can change difficult... on Give me God of War you can't change later.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."