By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Detroit: Become Human Reviews: 79 Metacritic, 80 OpenCritic

80-82 is around where I was expecting it to land, tho I was hoping for higher. I’ll likely pick this up when it drops to $25.

Around the Network

Why is this not available on Amazon? :(

Medisti said:
Why is this not available on Amazon? :(

It's been unavailable on Amazon for months. Not sure why.

yvanjean said:
JRPGfan said:
lower than I thought.... cant believe someone gave it a 40, that review lost his mind.

go read the review .... 

So, why should one believe them over the many others who don't say anything like that?

CGI-Quality said:

Eh, 7/10 is not mediocre (which means not very good).  

VideoGamer - 4/10
Digitally Downloaded - 2/5
Slant Magazine - 2.5/5
God is a Geek - 5/10

Those are closer to what mediocre is. Considering it will settle around 77/78, I'd say it's doing fine numerically. 

Those guys are obviously retarded. No matter how bias you are giving a game that looks and sounds like this one lower than 6 is just plain stupid. If the gameplay is not for you then why even review it to give a biased score? I have seen some scenes from the game and for what it is it looks very interesting just from the graphics and lighting alone you can tell the level of effort and polish that has gone into it, Not to mention the voice acting and screen capturing.

Around the Network
omarct said:
CGI-Quality said:

Eh, 7/10 is not mediocre (which means not very good).  

VideoGamer - 4/10
Digitally Downloaded - 2/5
Slant Magazine - 2.5/5
God is a Geek - 5/10

Those are closer to what mediocre is. Considering it will settle around 77/78, I'd say it's doing fine numerically. 

Those guys are obviously retarded. No matter how bias you are giving a game that looks and sounds like this one lower than 6 is just plain stupid. If the gameplay is not for you then why even review it to give a biased score? I have seen some scenes from the game and for what it is it looks very interesting just from the graphics and lighting alone you can tell the level of effort and polish that has gone into it, Not to mention the voice acting and screen capturing.

I agree. When I think of 4/10, I think functionally broken or massively buggy. I can understand a 6/10 for not liking a game, but multiple points lower than that should be reserved for broken projects.

CGI-Quality said:
omarct said:

I agree. When I think of 4/10, I think functionally broken or massively buggy. I can understand a 6/10 for not liking a game, but multiple points lower than that should be reserved for broken projects.

Some consider 5/10 average and detract from there. It seems really off since most use the 7-10 scale when it comes to games.

KazumaKiryu said:
method114 said:

Hmm never played heavy rain. While I slightly enjoyed Beyond Two souls because I like story heavy games this was to story heavy for me. The game play was lacking big time. I like a nice mix.

i understand :) "Detroit Become Human" has more gameplay and playable characters than "BTS", says the developer. You can play the demo in PS4Store, if you like :)

Oh there's a demo? Didn't know. Going to give it a shot now. Thanks!

ill pick it up next month

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Needs more LoD