By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which dormant Sony ip you want to see an AAA reboot of

BraLoD said:
LoD, but Sony is a pussy

would be amazing if we would see it again, what about project awakening, maybe it's a sequel to LoD and the make it together with japan studio

Around the Network

Socom,even . Socom2 remake would be amazing

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

There are too many I'd like to see
Dark Cloud, White Knight Chronicles, Folklore, Soul Sacrifice, Freedom Wars, Alundra, Wild Arms, Legend of Dragoon, Okage, Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner, Jak, Sly Cooper, and a lot more obscure Sony IP that I'm forgetting.

Last edited by RespectDecena - on 23 May 2018

None a prefer they would make new IP's instead of rehashing old ones. But if I have to choose a new Jsk and Daxter game. Preferably not made by Naughty Dog.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Not really a Sony IP but I would love to see a Hogs of War reboot.
Seriously guys, how comes that nobody has ever tried to develop a "3D Worms like game" for modern platforms?

Jak & Daxter reboot would be really sick too.

Around the Network
MasterThief said:

Gonna start with Omega Boost. 

Omega Boost would be awesome but very niche.

It would be G-Police or Colony Wars for me. The latter because Space games are in right now and the former as they could make it more of a 3rd person game like Uncharted in a Cyber-Punk future where you get to fly a cool thing around shooting people.

Hmm, pie.

Modnation Racers, Motorstorm or Ape Escape

Resistance.

Not much good FPS campaigns I enjoy and seems like these days it might become obsolete.

Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Legaia
Syphone Filter
Jak
Alundra
Wild Arms

Syphon Filter
Twisted Metal
NFL GameDay (not possible)
SOCOM (they closed Zipper though and would probably just fuck it up again anyway)

A new Syphon Filter would be cool as long as they kept it very action oriented and fast paced, don’t need another walking cinematic “experience”.