By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which dormant Sony ip you want to see an AAA reboot of

BraLoD said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

would be amazing if we would see it again, what about project awakening, maybe it's a sequel to LoD and the make it together with japan studio

Zero chance that game is a Sequel to LoD.

The teaser and the description doesn't match to LoD.

It was a nice teaser, tho.

i will not give up my hope, sony has to bring us this jrpg

Around the Network

Wild ARMs

Dark cloud 3, it's not a sony game series but was playstatiion exclusive.

BraLoD said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Gosh there are just so many to choose from.

Until Horizon, Sony has chosen to not internally support one of their biggest genre staples. RPGs are what makes Playstation for me so I would most want them to do something with that.

Legend of Dragoon is a prime candidate for a total reboot. I am thinking White Knight Chronicles or Xenoblade Chronicles style. I would not be opposed to return to traditional turn based either though, as long as it is fresh like Persona 5.

The "Additions" from the original were great. They added a sense of skill, and much needed battle flare technique. For the series to continue it should hold some symbol of this style.

The transformations are also key. I am a total sucker for Power Ranger like Transformation sequences. It is what sold me on the game originally, as well as White Knight Chronicles, Viewtiful Joe and FFX-2.

The story of the game had a strange balance. The dialogue execution was....awful. Yet somehow certain characters were able to flourish with personality. Dart was very likable. Rose was the dark and broody female lead. Shana was the frail childhood best friend that wanted to follow alongside Dart but was so glad they didn't end up together. Lavitz was by far my favorite character, something about his animation and style.

Sony Japan could work on it with the right direction. Like seriously, what are they working on other than just being hired assistance to 3rd Parties? They definitely do have skill though.

Wut

Bump that child hood friend nonsense.

DartXRose for LIFE!!!!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

the Order 1887

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network

Resistance 4

The Boredom 2077

Legend of Dragoon and maybe Wild Arms

forevercloud3000 said:
BraLoD said:

Wut

Bump that child hood friend nonsense.

DartXRose for LIFE!!!!

Rose was the lover of Dart's Father, and then Dart's Father met Dart's mother.

Being with the lover of his dad is messed up man.