By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Devil May Cry V Leaked For Sony E3 Press Conference And More.

Fake fake fake fake fake

Around the Network

Bloodborne 2,
The legend of dragoon,
DMCV.

That's what I'm guessing comes. Not long now anyway.

Mar1217 said:
twintail said:

Its a Crystal Dynamics game right?

Ok. So they did give the contract to another dev. Then SE is just the publisher ? Better be that way.

Crystal Dynamics is SE.

AlfredoTurkey said:
*crosses fingers* Please let Dante not be emo Dante. Please let Dante not be emo Dante.

Capcom said already they are working on Devil May Cry 5 so nope, no emo Dante. Because instead it would be DMC2 or Devil may cry 6 if you count the reboot

So, was this proven to have been posted by Sony's Twitter page?

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Odds of that Japan Studio ? game is Legend of Dragoon?

Just a remake in the graphics department of the first would be a nice surprise

Knack jokes aside, I really hope it's not another Knack game. I think the unannounced Japan Studio game is Rayspace. I know there are a bunch of people, including me, who hope that it's a JRPG, but I think it's going to be of a different genre.

seems fake to me, don't expect to show capcom 2 games at sony show, but must admit, if the list would true i'm most curious about the game of sony japan studio

Heavenly_King said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
*crosses fingers* Please let Dante not be emo Dante. Please let Dante not be emo Dante.

Capcom said already they are working on Devil May Cry 5 so nope, no emo Dante. Because instead it would be DMC2 or Devil may cry 6 if you count the reboot

That's great news. I haven't kept up on any of this so I didn't know. Hopefully it plays like the first two games in the series since those were my favorite.

AlfredoTurkey said:
Heavenly_King said:

That's great news. I haven't kept up on any of this so I didn't know. Hopefully it plays like the first two games in the series since those were my favorite.

Capcom hasn’t said anything official regarding a possible dmc5. Don’t know where he heard that. So far it’s all just rumors and speculation that capcom is making it. So until we hear it officially, it’s still a rumor. Hopefully we hear something at e3 next month regarding it.