By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Devil May Cry V Leaked For Sony E3 Press Conference And More.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PixelatedZeus/status/998762959445753859?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%23998762959445753859

The E3 or Sony Facebook page accidentally posted the Sony Conference. It was taken down seconds later. Devil May Cry V hype?

Around the Network

According to a leak before they mentioned Devil May Cry V was supposed to appear at PSX but Sony decided to remove it and scale down PSX so that they can save the announcement and possibly other announcements to have a much stronger E3. I would believe it being there honestly. I believe it also said Nero would be back in this one. 

As for the rest of the list it looks plausible. I don't necessarily think its real but It is in line with what I personally believe could be there. I'm assuming that second capcom game is Resident Evil 2 Remake. And I do expect Japan Studios to be there but I cant for the life of me imagine what the game could be. Knack 3? Nah Knack 2 came out not to long ago, and you cant rush perfection. 

Last edited by RespectDecena - on 22 May 2018

major f up if true lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

RespectDecena said:

According to a leak before they mentioned Devil May Cry V was supposed to appear at PSX but Sony decided to remove it and scale down PSX so that they can save the announcement and possibly other announcements to have a much stronger E3. I would believe it being there honestly. I believe it also said Nero would be back in this one.

yup that's what I was hearing during PSX as well. Lots of people were expecting it and had heard about it,but it never came.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Why would they write DMC and Avengers, but let "?" for the rest? The rest of the visible list is obvious.

I call fake. The games presented here will be there anyway, but it's just a fake made with the already heavily rumored stuff. 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

DMC V ? That's something already known.

The rest of this list is just as fake as the one's we get for the Nintendo Spotlight though xD

Of course it’s been known as a rumor for awhile. But as for being part of Sony’s conference or capcom’s or anyone’s, no one knows. This could be fake and it probably is. That’s why it’s filed under “rumor” till we know for sure. :)

*crosses fingers* Please let Dante not be emo Dante. Please let Dante not be emo Dante.

I’m seeing several blank spots. This is gonna be a good show for sure.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Fake or not, the time is right for that rumor to come true. Dante's return at E3 would make it great.

Omg yes please!! DMCV would be hyping, I hope Dante has the shirt open like in DMC3