By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Devil May Cry V Leaked For Sony E3 Press Conference And More.

Fake as others have said, its just another attempt to write all expected stuff into a list.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Fake.

And the worst part abou it is that its a plausible fake so when it comes to pass it would look like it wasn't.

Every game listed there has either been revealed already, or rumoured or hinted in someway or the other over the last 12-18 months.

Fake as hell. Nice leak. They only know the name of games everyone else does

Gah, the ones with both question marks really irks me. I wonder what those are. And what's Rocksteady working on...another Batman?

Another Capcom surprise?

Please be Dragons Dogma sequel

Around the Network
twintail said:
Ljink96 said:
Gah, the ones with both question marks really irks me. I wonder what those are. And what's Rocksteady working on...another Batman?

dude its fake. dont think too much about it.

Oh, good. That's what I get for not skimming through the rest of the comments.

Ljink96 said:

Rumors are that they are working on a Superman-game and if that is true i really doubt it would be on Sony's stage considering Spider-Man.

twintail said:
melbye said:

Rumors are that they are working on a Superman-game and if that is true i really doubt it would be on Sony's stage considering Spider-Man.

You do realise that each Rocksteady Batman game (and Origins) had exclusive content (some timed) for PS right? Having their own exclusive superhero game and marketing rights to a Rocksteady superhero game is just good business. Maybe Rocksteady wont be at Sonys stage, but its a lot more likely to happen instead of with MS.

Yes, that isn't my point. I don't Marvel and DC would want to share the spotlight with each other

Faelco said:

Why would they write DMC and Avengers, but let "?" for the rest? The rest of the visible list is obvious.

I call fake. The games presented here will be there anyway, but it's just a fake made with the already heavily rumored stuff. 

I agree. Maybe it was even an intentional leak to get people speculating and improve their social networks activity numbers.

There's no way someone would be dumb enough to post the official list in official channels. It can be tracked. They would lose their job instantly.

`Resident Evil 2 remake?