By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is more dependant on E3 this year? Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo?

Who needs to have a good E3 showing?

Sony 6 4.65%

Nintendo 57 44.19%

Microsoft 66 51.16%

Total:129
twintail said:
HollyGamer said:
E3 is more of SONY and Microsoft, but this year it seems Microsoft need to prove more and succeed more on E3. Nintendo seems had been left E3 and their targeted market are not on E3. I believe SONY are not fully ditching E3, this year a bit different because they are satisfied with their sales and trying to focus on their first party games sales. We will see more classic presentation on PS5 reveal in 2020.

nintendo is at E3... they havent left. Just because their presentation is different doesnt change that.

and we are getting a classic presentation from Sony. all they have done different this year is tell us which games they are going to highlight. 

Yup agree, but Nintendo  presentation are  different from SONY and Microsoft, and SONY will following the same route. 

Around the Network

i would say all three have to show a strong show, as all three know if you want be number one, you have always to deliver, so i hope to see from all three a strong show

Obviously MS. The other 2 are having great sales worldwide.

I think its Nintendo, they're still early in their life cycle,so they got more to prove. Sony gonna be ramping up and getting ready for PS5, so the just gotta worry about selling the 4-5 games they are advertisement for the immediate horizon and thats basically it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

HollyGamer said:
twintail said:

nintendo is at E3... they havent left. Just because their presentation is different doesnt change that.

and we are getting a classic presentation from Sony. all they have done different this year is tell us which games they are going to highlight. 

Yup agree, but Nintendo  presentation are  different from SONY and Microsoft, and SONY will following the same route. 

Same route? You mean with a stream event?

Around the Network

I think it might be a tie between Microsoft and Nintendo.

Microsoft because the Xbox One is getting destroyed by Nintendo and Sony

Nintendo because they need to drum up hype for the Switch again after the lackluster first half of the year.

Sony could just have there CEO come out on stage and expose his asshole and call it a night and the Playstation 4 would still sell millions, no worries.

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 21 May 2018

I'll go with MS, people know Sony have a ton of games coming, Nintendo have a spate of games announced.... MS on the other hand need to prove they care about the business they are in, and except for BC, they havent really been that good for a good 4-5 years. They dropped the ball at the end year or two of last gen and this gen have been crap.

They need to get back to showing they care about gamers, and I dont mean buying PUGB outright or something I mean a spate of studios making quality products.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Microsoft is going to rock the stage with Horizon 4 like they did in 2016 with Horizon 3. Especially if the game is in Japan like rumored. But this E3 won't change much for the current Xbox situation.

Sony seems to be doing the same old same old with their 10 hours short, $80 overpriced player once single player games.

Nintendo would need to show off some titles for later this year, if they don't it will be troubling, the first half of the year for them has been crap really with not so fun titles coming out. Need some real games like Pokemon and Smash bros coming out faster.
This is the biggest E3 for the Switch imo to see how the future of it will hold up in the casual audience.

Nintendo and Sony could send a guys out on stage, have them drop their pants and shit... and people will still buy their respective consoles. Microsoft on the other hand...

The pressure is clearly on Microsoft to finally show gamers that they mean business.

TheBird said:
Microsoft is going to rock the stage with Horizon 4 like they did in 2016 with Horizon 3. Especially if the game is in Japan like rumored. But this E3 won't change much for the current Xbox situation.

Sony seems to be doing the same old same old with their 10 hours short, $80 overpriced player once single player games.

Nintendo would need to show off some titles for later this year, if they don't it will be troubling, the first half of the year for them has been crap really with not so fun titles coming out. Need some real games like Pokemon and Smash bros coming out faster.
This is the biggest E3 for the Switch imo to see how the future of it will hold up in the casual audience.

This is one of those jokes on the internet that I dont get right?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!